Chapter 19: My Stalker, His Brat

Later that Night

We made it home and went to the twin's house since it was only 6pm. So what do you girls want to do?, Josh asked falling on the sofa. Let's play a game or some, Trinity said nuddging me. I know Truth or Dare!, Jonathan yelled out. Ha ha aah no!, I mimicked him. Why noooottt?!?, Tonya said kicking like a 3 year old. I laughed and they all looked really wanting to know why. Just when Joe walked back in and noticed that everyone was around me, he got a bit suspicious.

What's going on?, he said. They looked at him and back at me. We want to  play Truth or Dare but she doesn't sooooooo.... What you do to her that she doesn't want to play it huh?, Tonya walked over to him laughing. He started blushing. Umm.. I don't know.. Jasmine you can play, he said rubbing his neck. Joshua's curiosity was peaked and he turned into Colby. What happened?, he asked.  I looked at Joe and he was just a blushing mess.... Like dude you're buff as shit and blushing this hard... I guess I'll take that as a complement. Damn Jazz what you do to my cousin!?, Jonathan yelled as he came over and made Joe sit down next to me. Somebody talk please!, he yelled again but we couldn't do nothing but laugh because if I spoke of it then I knew he'd lose his mind and I would never hear the end of it.

Ok! I'll say it... We played it a couple days ago and it went... Well since he 6'3, 210, and blushing like a school girl... I take it as a complement... It went good being my first time doing it. Once I said that he started smiling from ear to ear. Ok now we really want to know now?, Trinity said laughing.

I was dared to.... Give him a blowjob, I said and Joe dropped his head down. Wait... It was your first time right!?, Tonya asked clearly excited that I did something dirty for once and was telling them about. I understand that was between y'all... But you kept it from us fam?!, Josh threw a pillow at him but he couldn't really talk at the moment.

I didn't say anything cuz hell I was speechless myself!, Joe yelled. I just shook my head at the fact that they were surprised that I did something dirty rather than the other two girls..... Or Jon and Colby. Then what kicked it up more... My folks were there and we were in my room... Door closed, Joe added. The guys looked at him in shock. Waaiiiittttt..... The door was closed!?, Joshua yelled....How long was it before your mom came down to check on y'all!?, Joshua continued when Joe looked up smiling holding up two fingers. 2 hours!?, The twins yelled at him. Aaahh yeeess siiirrr!!!, he yelled back at them.

Damn Jasmine ha! We need to learn a lil some some from you then, Tonya said scooting over to me. I didn't do nothing special though.. - Joe cut me off. Don't lie like that baby girl.... You... Shiiiit..., he said. I just looked at him and I saw it got to him.... Damnit!

What she do? It's not like she took it all at once.... On the first try, Trinity said out of nowhere. We looked at Trinity and looked back down to the floor. Nooo!! They got up and yelled. He blushed and I laughed. Hey! It was a dare so... Yeaaah.... You know....?, I said.

The twins walked over and shook my hand and shook their heads at Joe. You mess over her ... we killing you ourselves! That's a piece of gold you got boy!!!, Jonathan said. I just laughed and the girls did too. How many tries did it take you to  do it?, I asked the girls. It took me a few week cuz I know them Samoian genes are strong in them, Tonya whispered to me. It took me longer cuz let's face it they all got some big down there so I'm not gone front about it, Trinity trailed off when the 3 of them left out the room.

Hey Stalker! Where are you?, I half yelled to Joe. I'm right in the kitchen my Brat!, he half yelled back. What those are yalls nicknames for each other?, Tonya said laughing. Yes we've been calling each other that for weeks now.

So the guys walked back in and Joshua's phone rang. He came back into the room and had a smile on his face. Mom and Dad won't be home til Sunday!, he said. I looked confused but it hit me at the same time. Wish my Dad would leave me home alone for days at a time more often. Joe looked at me understanding what I meant. It's 8:47 pm....... What should we do now before I get that call from my Dad? They all sighed and began to think. I felt Joe looking at me for some odd reason and texted him.