Chapter 30: My Pack's 1st Turkey

Ok people let's eat, Jon yelled as he gathered us up to go inside to eat.

It was our first Thanksgiving together and a celebration of us forming our own packs. I was happy to see everyone's families come and join us. I met other werewolves and some rare supernaturals as well.

Like a Banchee.. She was Colby's grandmother and she was the sweetest thing to meet. She told stories of how they thought Colby would have been one but he took after his father's blood line and was born a wolf. She also said how he use to run around in his diaper screaming at the top of his lungs thinking he could be like her. It was funny but I could tell that she was rare. She explained her powers and said that her people died centuries ago because of the High Chief and that she hopes we kick his ass. That made me laugh a bit.

Next we met... Well we already knew Jon's older twin brothers Chase and Blake.. They were pure blooded Vampires. Reason being is that they were actually adopted into their family due the death of their real parents. Their mom and dad fought in one of the wars against the High Chief and he killed mostly every vampire that was there and their whole blood line expect for those two... Thanks to the Sapphire rose essence based tattoo ink they had. It was unique but it helped them stay safe all this time and I knew that they would love to help us in our fight. Their powers were cool to me... They could control minds and were good with weapons so I wanted to ask them to help with our training for our impending battle.

Sasha's parents along with Bailey's parents were hunters so those two knew about weapons as well as potions.. They were like the nurses of the pack. Their parents trained from the early ages of 3 and 4 years old but weren't tested until they were 16 and 17. They hunted some of the most known supernaturals but the reason Sasha moved here was because this was the last known sighting of the High Chief so they've been here since she was 8 and that's when her and Bailey became friends. Just two summers ago they found a love for sorcery that grew with them fast.

Then, I met a blood line known for their long connection with Greek mythology. Nicole and Brianna were of a strong blood line and it was said that their great great great great great great grandfather was Zeus. Their dad was their strongest connection to the blood line but he never talked about it. Their mom on the other hand, was the great great great great great grandniece of Aphrodite by marriage. They haven't had any ties to the High Chief but their story would change very soon.

John and Bryan were by far the same in a way as Sasha and Bailey but it was dealing with them two. They attended the school of the "Gifted". John freaked out about his powers but Bryan was actually ok with his.. He said they made him feel normal actually. So while they were there, they helped each other to control and become comfortable with them. For 3 years, they had to attend the school until it was mysteriously attacked by an unknown entity that was said to be a demon. Soooo... The only person that I could think of was Fergal. Thus making them attend V. K. High this year as well... so I'm starting to believe meeting them wasn't an accident.

Finally, all my boys.. Joshua, Johnathan, and Joe. Their blood lines go back just as far as mines being the first blood line of werewolves and mines coming in at 2. Our families fought together, against each other, fed one another and raised each other. There were several Alphas there that have seen each scare put on the body of the High Chief but the generation of his grandparents were the ones that saw him come back to life. They told me stories of all their failed attempts to kill him and each one ended up with someone dying.

I met close family friends that were things that I never knew existed but I was happy to have met them. This was a Thanksgiving to remember and I thank my dad for moving us here. It was a beautiful thing to learn about your blood line and to meet people of different lineages.