power.

POWER
arthur pendragon  )

✶✶✶

keira knightley
juliette ironwood

— juliette ironwood has more cause to hate the pendragons than most

juliette ironwood has more cause to hate the pendragons than most. ripped from her parents as a mere babe, she's since grown to become one of the most deadliest killers in the world. so when her father figure gives her a chance at vengeance for her parents' untimely deaths, juliette takes it without a second thought. but upon arriving in her enemy's home, she slowly realises that not everything she has been told is true; and as secrets and lies come to light, juliette must make the hardest choices of her life.

bradley james
arthur pendragon

— arthur pendragon has everything

arthur pendragon has everything. a castle, hundreds of women vying for his affections, and the destiny of one day becoming the greatest king camelot has ever seen. when a mysterious young woman arrives in the kingdom, his heart is opened to feelings he never thought existed. but she's hiding secrets more deadly than he can ever know, ones that threaten to tear down all his father has built. ultimately, arthur faces impossible choices and must make tremendous sacrifices that will either save the pendragon dynasty, or bring it crashing to its knees.

kit harington
cassian kirk

— cassian kirk has spent years alongside jules, training with her until they both became brutish killing machines

cassian kirk has spent years alongside jules, training with her until they both became brutish killing machines. but underneath the hard layers of steel and sweat lies a soft heart, one that beats for a girl who soon rides off to fufill their master's task, leaving him wondering if he will ever see her again. in her absence, cassian must take charge and rally a team of bandits and rebels, fuelling an army ready to take down his master's enemy once and for all.

✶✶✶

DISCLAIMER —
i don't own merlin, just juliette's storyline & any other characters and plots not mentioned in the show. all rights go to the original writers and creators.

DEDICATED TO —
all those who still stand by a show that ended years ago; because it's a damn good show and always will be.

NOTE—
so i decided to go over what I had written of this story so far and revamped and changed bits of it. so to all new readers, enjoy! and for those who've been here since the beginning, nothing major has changed with the storyline, just the layout.