07: drunken mistakes/fights

(all these except yasmins are real usernames and fan accs, except maddimitrevski thats me pls follow me)

/// 

           The next morning, Yasmin woke up with a killer headache and a pit in her stomach. Next to her, Ashton slept peacefully, his face cuddled into the pillow and a smile on his face. Gulping, Yasmin closed her eyes gently as she remembered the necklace, the amount of alcohol she had consumed, dancing to ILYSB by Lany and finally, Ashton kissing her. They made out for a while, but Yasmin had pulled away as Ashton began walking up the stairs.

"Ash," She had whispered in her soft voice, giving him a small smile, "Let's stay down here for a bit, yeah?"

Ashton had nodded and set her down, not pushing her to do anything, and they continued dancing. They kissed again, multiple times, before finally going to bed. She knew nothing happened, and yet, as she sat here the next day, she couldn't help but feel as if she had down something terrible.

"Babe..." Ashton murmured from behind her, reaching out to hold her hand, "Come back to bed"

She pulled her hand away and stood up abruptly, grabbing her silk dressing gown from the end of the bed and wrapping it around her. "I, um, I need a drink" She stammered out, leaving the room before he had a chance to say anything. Just inside the hallway, she collapsed against the wall and steadied her breathing. She didn't know what came over her last night, she saw him leaning forward but she didn't stop him. She didn't want to stop him. And she didn't know why.

"Yas?" Ashton stumbled out of the bedroom, still half asleep and still half drunk. He stopped when he saw her, frowning, "Yas, is everything okay?"

"We have to talk," She told him seriously, brushing her curls from her face, "About last night. I was drunk, so drunk, and I'm also very gay. What happened last night was simply a drunken mistake, okay? Please tell me you understand"

He stood frozen for a moment, his heart breaking. He closed his eyes for a second, before opening them and meeting Yasmin's worried gaze. "Yes, I understand"

***

Blake groaned, waking up to the sunlight peaking in from her curtain and the sound of her phone buzzing on her white bedside table. She leant over and grabbed it, answering it before checking who it was. "Hello?" She mumbled, her eyes only half open.

"You answered" The voice on the other end was a familiar one. Ian's. "I didn't really expect you to"

She sat up now, rubbing her eyes. "Oh, hey," She said again, this time more awake, "What's...up?"

"'What's up?'" He laughed, and she had to smile at his beautiful laugh, "We get into a fight and when we talk again, you ask 'What's up?'"

"Well, I don't know what to say," She replied, laughing with him, "I just woke up and I'm still tired, and I didn't know it was you calling"