Naruto is a girl part 2

The next morning natsume wake up hoping at the Academy she will pass her test and become a ninja. As she was heading to the academy she could feel the glare from the villagers. She doesn't even know why they hate her. She sit down on the chair waiting for the teachers to come in. Sasuke walked in and sit down next to naruto. Out of the blue sakura and ino walked in and saw naruto next to sasuke. Sakura said naruto move so I can sat next to sasuke. Natsume said no I can sit where ever I want go sit so leave me alone .ino said loser move now so we can sit down with saskue. Natsume ignore them both they got angry and left. Iruka walked in alright guys enough sit down and pay attention. Alright naruto your next I want you to do 3 jutsu. Natsume did 2 jutsu well done now please do the clone jutsu and you can pass. Natsume said but Iruka sensei I can't do that jutsu. Iruka said then I can't pass you . But you can try again next year. Natsume was so upset the villagers were very happy she failed again. Mizuki saw naruto upset and smirk . What's the matter naruto. She said I fail again I don't know why I can't do a simple clone jutsu. Mizuki had a great idea to get rid of the demon brat. Naruto there another way you can pass get me the forbidden stroll and you can pass.

That is it for now I will update more Monday night please comment
I hope you love my stories .