One

You got this Harley. It's only the first day of high school. Nothing to worry about. Right? Nothing could go wrong.

I grab my bat with goodnight written on it and walk out the door of my, I guess you would call, home. Really my 'home’ is just an abandoned apartment complex. But where am I supposed to go? I am a wanted criminal. What do you expect? I live in a mansion with a golf course? Yeah, real funny.

I walk down the street swinging my baseball bat. Oh, how I love this bat. It's so fun bashing people's heads in. What a thrill! I laugh.

As I reach my new school, Gotham High, I accidentally bump into a girl with pretty red hair. “Watch where you're going Red,” I say to her. She turns around and glares at me. I guess she doesn't like the name Red.

"Don't call me that,” the girl says to me. Now I will definitely start calling her Red. I was about to say something smart until a girl in black calls out, “Ivy!” The girl, who I guess is Ivy, gives me a glare before turning around.

“Hey Selina,” Ivy says. I walk away from them as they start chatting about some guy named Bruce Wayne. Ugh! I hate when people talk about boys. They act like boys are the only things that matter.

I enter the school's office and hand the woman at the front desk a slip of paper. She looks at it as asks, “Harleen Quinzel?”

“Yes,” I say through gritted teeth. I hate when people call me by my real name. I am not that same person as I was. I am now Harley Quinn. Not Harleen Quinzel.

The woman looks me up and down, seeing that I only have my baseball bat with me. “Is that all you brought here?”

“Yup,” I say. She hands me a key and a piece of paper that told me my schedule and what room I would be staying in for the rest of the school year. I start walking away to find my room, but before I left, the woman says, “Oh, and welcome to Gotham High.”

Edited. Guess who is back you guys! Been years, I know. I'm looking back at my writing and I'm cringing so hard. This is definitely getting edited, and probably rewritten. I don't use this account much anymore, but I use my other account everyday! Please check it out @FrancesDaaeBlue21
There is so much more content there! It's much better too!