PROLOGUE

T  
     A
         G
              A
                   L
                       O
                            G          STORY

PROLOGUE:

Nothing is Impossible.
That is my golden word. I believe that in every second of our life there will always be a way to reach our impossible dreams. Dreams that is going to change our self. And I believe that LOVE is one of the key to change our self, to lift up our whole life. Because love is FOREVER.
No one can stop us if our heart will find its destiny.

Love is in the air. Love will always find a way to find a perfect couple. And it will always be on the center of their relationship.
Each and everyone of us has the right to find the RIGHT ONE of our lives. 'Cause God will always be on our side to guide us in every moment of our life. 

Sometimes there's a lot of things that we need to keep it secret. Not for being selfish but sometimes this is the only thing that we can, and we need to do until such time when the right time comes. It is not easy to have a secret in life. But this is the only thing that I can do for NOW and I think it is the best way too.

******************

I considered my self as a "CAMPUS NERD". I don't know why. Maybe its because I am a bookworm? Or maybe
I always wear my glasses? Or for sure its because I am the girl that is very very very ugly in their own eyes.
But seriously, it is very difficult. But sometimes I have an enough courage to face it all. I always trying to be a cool one. Yeah. Cool nerd.

"HURT" that is the only feeling that i am experiencing right now. It's because of the hurting words that is always absorbing my damn ears. It is not easy to be a toy inside the campus. But honestly i have no right to fight them back. Cause sad to say that.....

They are higher than my level.

My life is like a boring cycle.
Why? Because my whole day routine is...
Wake up early in the morning, go to school, be the favorite toy of my schoolmates, go home, eat, then sleep.. that's all..

But all of that was change when the RIGHT ONE of my life came. Imagine, my enemy is now my boyfriend. ^_^ Impossible right?  And the campus nerd will have a relationship with the one of the most famous student here at Kim Academy? Seriously?

  My secret feelings was accidentally revealed by that time.. That was the weirdest and the most embarrassing moment of my life.  Honestly the first time I met him, I was very disapointed by that time, cause you know he doesn't have a good manner. That all I want him to say in that moment is to say sorry to me. And instead of saying that, he just walked away from me and trying to act like nothing was happened. Ugh. Never mind. Because that was not important for me right now. And the only  thing that i can sure of is that...

I LOVE HIM.

I loved him.

And I expected that he could do everything that makes me happy. That he could not leave me. That he will support me in everything that I wanted to do with my life. That he and I FOREVER. For short, I expected that he loves me as much as I love him.

Expectation vs. Reality.

But I am wrong. I thought that he's the one.

Because all of that was broken by a...

Very

Wrong...

Decision

A wrong decision that destroyed my whole world.

"I'm sorry, Goodbye" he sighs.
And then...

HE LEFT.   T-T

That word hurts me a lot.

-I'M THE CAMPUS NERD.

THE SECRET FEELINGS OF THE CAMPUS NERD.

Enjoy the journey of the campus nerd.
ENJOY MY STORY!❤

God Bless!

G r a c e y ' s

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY!❤