5. The Truth

I wake up to my annoying alarm and decide to take a shower. After that I brush my teeth before printing out my homework and texting Saphy to come pick me up. I'm wearing minimal makeup and slip on some darkish blue jeans with a black t shirt paired with a maroon scarf and white adidas that have black stripes on the side.

When I get to school I start to walk to my locker to get my books but someone sticks there foot out to trip me but I see a second too late. I close my eyes bracing myself for the fall but it never came. I feel strong hands wrap around my waist and catch me. I look up and see my skater boy.

"I knew you would fall for me at some point but I didn't mean it literally!" He says to me with that smirk of his.

I stand up quickly and adjust myself  blushing slightly as people keep walking and kicking my stuff around so bend down to hide my cheeks and pick up my stuff.

The day goes by quickly until lunch. I but and Apple and a water and head to go sit with Saphy. After a little while someone comes and sits next to me but I don't pay them any attention until they speak to me. "Is that all you're eating?" I look over and see Skater boy. I nod and look back at my untouched food then back to Saphy.
But he wasn't done. "You need to eat. What did you have for breakfast?"

I chuckle slightly at him and shake my head. "Listen- I'm just not feeling the best right now so I decided not to waste money with food I wouldn't eat ", I say to him hoping he believes it. Truth is I eat as little as I can without making people worry then go puke it out. I've never liked myself no matter what I do and I have been bullied before so that doesn't help at all.

He doesn't look to sure but just nods and tells me that he hopes I get feeling better.

Saphy ends up having to go home so I decide to walk to work when the new guy passes me but sees me and backs up and gives me a ride to work. By the end of my shift I am exhausted but I only have a couple more minutes before leaving.

Unfortunately someone comes in and places an order. I go over to deliver it but the Barbie who ordered it looked at me and said "please tell me you're not my waitress. I mean who would want an ugly bitch like you?"

I just nod and her her coffee and walk away trying to forget everything she just said but the words haunt me.

I sign out early and bump into somebody on my way out not bothering to apologize.

Tears start streaming down my face. I know, weak right? I've been called worse on multiple occasions but it still stings.

"Alexandria! Wait up!" I hear someone calling my name but don't look back. I walk faster hoping they'll get the hint that I don't want to talk. Suddenly they run up beside me and I realize its skater boy. Of course.

I keep walking trying to ignore him.
"What's wrong? I saw you come out crying."
"None of your business" I say with a lot of snarkiness in my tone.
"Well I want it to be" he says and with that my heart melts. I turn around and give him a hug. He hugs back and we just stay there for a little while.

A/N. Hi there my lovely unicorns! How are you doing today?
Anyways that chapter took me so long and so much I hope you liked it.

Please don't think that I encourage self harm because I don't. I love you all so please don't.

Anyways I finals next week so it might take a while for me to update this again.

Love ya, 
K:)