Horses, Horses And More Horses

As Jake, cara and Emma walked into the stables a naughty little pony called minstrel nipped cara on the arm,

''He bit me'' she wailed,

''No he didn't'' Jake giggled ''He just nipped you..no harm done''

''whatever'' cara scoffed.

After feeding, grooming and watering the horses the three made their way over to the breakfast room.

''OoooOOOoo, this looks yummy'' cara said and she licked her lips.

''Well you might want to hurry it, we've got a lesson in ten minutes!'' Emma exclaimed,

''I wonder if checkers will like me..'' cara thought.

The trio arrived at the lesson arena in no time after finishing their breakfast,

''Ah, you guys must be for the next lesson, right?'' A male voice came over from the railings.

'' Y..yes...I think'' cara stuttered

''Nice to meet you, im Carter, ill be your riding instructor for this summer'' Carter replied with a great grin, ''now you must be..?''

''Oh im cara'' cara replied,

''Ah yes, it says here your riding Checkers...correct?''

''Y..y..yes'' cara blurted

''Ah lucky you hes all ready tacked up'' Carter replied with another great smile.

''So um, how do i control checkers then?'' cara asked quietly.

Carter quickly explained the basics on horse riding.

''Emma, you first, walk around to B'' Carter instructed whilst pointing to the dressage block with a B on it.

Emma effortlessly clicked Joey on to a walk and smoothly rode over.

''Im so nervous'' cara thought as butterflies started flying in her stomach.

''You next please Jake'' Carter instructed again.

Jake was riding a beautiful dapple gray mare called ''Stormlight.''

Jake clicked stormlight on just as effortlessly as Emma and causally rode the same path as Emma.

''Oh goodness....me next'' cara thought.

''Now you please cara'' Carter said warmly.

Cara hesitated but soon got the nerve to gently squeeze her heals against checkers flanks.

''C'mon boy'' She coaxed,

And soon after that checkers moved into a slow, smooth pace.

''Oh my god...Im riding a horse!'' Cara smiled to herself.

A/N: Soooo a new chapter (yay) sorry i haven't updated recently, my wattpad has been stupid and sorry chapters are short but i FINALLY updated! hope you enjoyed even though it was a small filter chapter. ~Loveday