Moving In

~Taylors' POV (you)~

(Btw the pic above is what you look like at the moment)

There is only one word I can describe my new street as... It is a vile word that digs into your soul and breaks it into a million pieces..... 'Friendly'....

I was standing there for 20 min before I decided to sit on the grass and wait for the moving van. I was lying there bored for about 10 minutes and my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep on the front lawn... Zzzz.....

~Your Dream~

I looked up and out of the corner of my eye I saw that place.... Where almost everyone got along either each other.. Except me... Some call it's 'School' but I call it 'The Torture House'.... I look down and I notice I'm in those super weird high school uniforms, which btw where waaaaaay too short...

"Man you bootay~ be lookin fine!" I heard someone behind me say and touch my butt, but before he said anything else or did anything else I punched him so hard he was knocked out cold... I honestly couldn't care less about what happened to him so I walked away. I saw in the corner of my eye that he had Emerald eyes and hair as white as snow...

<talks to self> "hmm... Looks familiar.. Whatever.."

I walked away to the side of the school away from any people and pulled out my switchblade... Before I could cut my arm some guy pinned my arms to the wall making me drop my knife.... He leaned in and.... Kissed me.....

Then he opens his mouth and says...
*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

~You wake up~

"GAHH!!" You scream and look over to see a giant van and also a man with brown hair and light blue eyes looking weirdly at you from that outburst... You get up and your hood falls off and you peer around your shoulder to see him coming up to you....

"Hey, nice to meet you!" He said. "H...hi...." I said quietly and shyly. "So I'm taking it your the new neighbor, oh! My name is Laurence btw..." "Nice to meet you too... Laurence...." I paused for a long moment. "I-I'm Taylor.... And also your new neighbor... I guess?

~The moving guys walk over to you~

"Are you miss Taylor Ro---" I cut him off "Yes! I am..." "Sign right here, Ms."

~Time skip to everything on the lawn and moving people leave~

"Taylor? Do you want me to help you move in?" "Yes that would be great!" I smiled a tiny smile.

He took out his phone and seemed to be texting someone... Who was it?

~Laurence's POV~
Hmm... She seems nice, and kind of cute too! She is shy but that's fine.

~Text begins~ (Garroth, Dante, Travis, and I)
Laur- Hey guys 😄

Everyone- hey! What's up?

Laur-  There is a new girl who is moving in, can you guys help?

Dan- Sure!

Trav- Sure! Anything for the ladies 😍

Everyone- TRAVIS?!?!???!!!

Gar- we'll all be over in 5 minutes Laurence

Laur- Thx, guys!

~Text Ended~

I looked over and saw the door open and Taylor was gone, I'm gonna go see where to start...

~You walk in the house and here singing~

----------------------------------------------

~Your POV~

While Laurence was talking I decided to start bringing this in, I got so I started to Sing....

(Nightcote - Demons [Female Cover])

When you finish the song and the box you where unpacking you turn to head out the door and see... LAURENCE?!
"U....uhh..?" I didn't know what to say.. But I was blushing because I was soooo embarrassed! "You have a nice voice" he said smiling. "Well I don't appreciate people listening to me without saying that they are in the room!" I got a bit annoyed.... 3 boys showed up breaking the awkwardness (thankfully).

"Hi nice to see you! I'm Dante" said a boy with Blue eyes and matching hair.
"Hi I'm G..Garroth." Said a boy with sandy blond hair and baby blue eyes.
"Woowssaahh! You got a mighty fine bootay~" said a white haired boy with Emerald eyes. I quickly turned around and pinned to to the wall with a knife to his neck.... "DONT say that EVER aga--" I froze and put the knife away... "T...T....TRAVIS?!" I jumped onto him giving him a big hug.... But we fell onto the floor. It took him a second to remember me " T...T..TAYLOR!? OMI!"
He yelled. " I missed you SOOO much Travy" I said. "Please don't call me that again?!" He said.

"Anyways! Nice to meet you all.. Thanks for coming to help! I appreciate it soooo much!"

we unpacked everything but the dark wood boxes because those had my instruments so....

~After unpacking~

The boys had just left and I was too tired go upstairs to bed so I just crashed on my couch... ZzzZzzZzz....