The Concert

(Btw your fake name for the band is Levi Rose)

~Your POV~

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I open my eyes slowly to see Pepper standing next to my bed looking at me saying being noises. "Good morning, Pepper." I said getting up to make my bed. "Hey." She said putting the pillows on my Queen size bed. "You know what time it is, right?" She said with an eyebrow raised. "Umm..." I looked at the clock and it said 5:42 "PEPPER! YOU COULDN'T HAVE WOKEN ME SOONER?!" I yelled at her. "I thought you would need sleep for the concert!" She said with a smile. Ugh I can't be mad at Pepper... She is one of my best friends. "Pepper, is Taylor awake yet?" I heard from a familiar voice coming from down stairs. I sprinted down and tackled Raven. "HEYYYYY RAVEN!!!!!" I yelled at her. "Get off me! You know I hate hugs!" I got off her and smiled. Raven had A black button down shirt that only the bottom half was buttoned showing her black and grey striped tank top shirt and her eyes always seemed to be a different color every time I saw her, this time them being a silver color, it is nice. "Why do you have a hart under your left eye?" I asked curiously. "Pepper and I were bored so I let her do my makeup while you where asleep." She said looking around my house.

(Btw the picture above is Raven)

"Hey, you girls want to get some lunch before we head to the set? I'm starving!" Said Raven. She is always hungry.... Well I guess I'm a bit hungry too so I won't say no to food! "Sure! That sounds great!" I said cheerfully. "Ok, I guess I could eat." Said Pepper, but she never really eats much food....

~Time skip to lunch~
"Yum! I've never been to Olive Garden before, but this place smells delicious!!" I said licking my lips. "What?! You have never been to Olive Garden before????!!" Raven said looking at me as if I had just sprouted wings and started flying. "Nope." I said but then Raven grabbed my hand and brought me to our table. "Okay let's order!!" Raven said happily. "What will you ladies have to drink?" Said the Waitress who appeared suddenly out of know where. "I'll have a glass of water." Said Pepper. "I'll have a Pepsi." Said Raven. (Btw sorry if some of these things aren't in Olive Garden, I've never been there) "And what would you like miss?" She said looking at me. "I'll also have water." I said looking at the waitress because she seemed familiar... Anyways. "Ok I'll be back with your drinks and see if you know what to eat!" The waitress said walking away.

~Once we got our drinks~

"Do you ladies know what you would like to eat ?" The waitress asked. "We'll all have the lasagna!" Raven chirped. Then the waitress walked off. "Raven how did you know I was getting lasagna?" Said pepper and I just looked at Raven. "I just know these things!" Raven said with a smile.

~After eating~

"That. Was. AMAZING!" I yelled after we had walked out side. "Geez! No need to yell Tay!" Said Pepper. "Ugghh! Don't call me that!" I groaned. "Fiiiiiiiiine! I won't call you Tay." Pepper said with a slight frown. "Ok girls lets go to the set now!" Raven said with a big smile. Raven always did love to be on stage showing her drums to the world. "let's go!" I yelled. Again.