Getting Ready

~Your POV~
*Beep*
I woke up and looked at my phone... Who texts THIS early in the morning? I looked at the clock and... SHOOT! I slept in... Woops, anyways I looked at the text and read it...

~Text Starts~ (Pepper)
Pep- Taylor!! Are you there?

Tay- Yah I'm here, Hi pepper what's up?

Pep- Just wanted to tell you that tomorrow there is going to be a concert!

Tay- okay... Wait.... WHAT?!

Pep- Ya I was supposed to tell you last month but.... I kinda forgot 😕

Tay- Ughhh! pepper!

Pep- well you have to be there!

Tay- Fine!! Where is it?

Pep- The Phoenix Concert Hall

Tay- what time?

Pep- It's at 9:00 DONT be late! Please

Tay- Ughhh fine

Pep- We are singing the same songs we did last concert, ok?

Tay- k

Pep- C'ya there

Tay- Baiiii

~Text End~

Well that was not too surprising because Pepper forgets everything....

Well I'm gonna head to the mall and get a new outfit for the concert and dye my hair so my friends don't know....

I can't dye my hair AT the mall but rather... At a secret place us singers only know... Heheh....

~Time Skip to Mall~

Ok I'm gonna go to Hot Topic first because it's just SO amazing!!! Hmm.. Already have that, and that, oh and also that..... Hmmm I already have all this stuff... Is that a New store?! I NEED to check it out! I run into the store and all the clothes are my style... "OMI I love this place!!" I said to myself then I saw it!.... The outfit I'm wearing tomorrow...

(This is the outfit after you dye your hair Black)

This outfit is perfect! All I need to do is go to my house without anyone seeing my hair... You take off the outfit and put dark blue jeans and a black hoodie on and put the hood over your head.

~Time skip to home~

Ok good know one noticed... OMI!! I forgot to get a new guitar! I always get a new guitar every month and.... Ok i need to go back to the mall I guess...

~Time skip BACK to mall~

Ok I need to find a guitar that will go with my outfit.... Just then you hear 2 voices that sound familiar that walk into the store... OMI no it can't be... Laurence and Garroth.....

"Garroth why do you always drag me in here? You don't even play an instrument!!" Laurence said annoyed. "Well what if I find something that I want to learn to play" Garroth argued and I saw Laurence look at me... "Hey! Taylor is that you?" He started walking over. Shoot as long as they don't see my hair I'm fine!

"Oh hey guys!" I said trying not to be suspicious...

"Why are you in here?" Garroth said

I looked at the guitars "whatcha thing?!"

"You play the guitar?" Laurence said

"Yep! Just trying to find a new--" I stopped because I found 'it'... The perfect guitar! The 1 I need to buy!

 The perfect guitar! The 1 I need to buy!

(The guitar above)

I picked it up and walked to the desk "Hello" the worker said then looked up "Oh hi Taylor, that time of month already?" Jay said. "What?" The boys said confused. "Yep!" I said excited. "That will be $1,399.99" Jay said. "Ok" I handed him my credit card.  And turned to the boys... "Hey" I said holding the guitar....

~Laurence POV~

"That will be $1,399.99" the worker said. That's insane she doesn't have that much money?!!! "Ok" Taylor said. Garroths jaw dropped and so did mine as she handed him the credit card....

"Hey" she said as if that was normal.. "Umm... Nice guitar..." I said so confused. "Thanks" she said smiling which made me blush a light pink for some reason... I looked I over at Garroth still shocked and saw Taylor looking at him too...

~Your POV~

I looked over at Garroth and he was just staring at me confused then I looked at my Guitar.... Oh he must think my guitar is expensive.... "Garroth? Are you wondering about the Guitar?" I said. "Umm.... Y..yah?" He said stuttering... "Well my parents gave me money for my... Umm... BIRTHDAY?! Yah... My birthday! That's it.. So I bought the guitar.. Heheh.." I said very non convincing and obviously lying..... "O..ok we believe you" Garroth said and he picked up my guitar for me and we walked back home..

On the way home Laurence was walking beside me and he grabbed my hand and outlet fingers locked... Garroth growled a bit at him but I ignored that because I don't know why he did.... When we arrived at the house I took the guitar from Garroth and put it in my 'music room' which was basically where I just put my guitars and singing equipment.... I envied them inside but the said they had to go because it was getting late "ok C'ya!" I said at them while they where walking away...

I'm gonna try out my guitar and see how it is... Also warm up my voice for the concert!! Man I sure do love my job!....

Once I set up my guitar set up my guitar I decided to practice that first to hear the sound

(Fall Out Boy-Centuries-Electric Guitar cover by Kfir Ochaion)

Once I finished I decided to make my fave dinner ever... TACOSSSSS!!! While I made the meat I sang Alarm

As soon as I finished the song I heard the door ring *Ding Dong*

I ran to the door and opened it, as soon as I did I was tackled to the floor and someone screamed "TAYLOR!" As soon as I heard the voice I knew who it was....

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the cliff hanger 😝 Honestly I don't know why people are ready my terrible stories anyways C'ya!