Pepper!!

I ran to the door and opened it, as soon as I did I was tackled to the floor and someone screamed "TAYLOR!" As soon as I heard the voice I knew who it was...

(Oh! Btw pepper is the girl above)

"Hey Pepper!! Can't believe you forgot for A WHOLE month to tell me!" I said a bit angry. "Ya... Sorry 'bout that... Anyways! Can't wait to meet your neighbors!" She said excitedly...

Oh ya by the way Pepper is the drummer for our band called 'Demons inside us'

"U...umm... Sure?" I said stuttering I don't really know the neighbors that well except for the boys so we should head there and see what happens...
"Great! Let's go NOW!" She yelled in my face "heh, still impatient.. Huh?" "Yep! Let's go" she grabbed my hand and we walked out the door. "Where are we going first?" She asked curiously. "Over there!" I pointed to Travis and Dantes' house. We ran straight to the door and pepper nicked super loud... I feel SOOO bad for intruding on there day... WAIT! OMI Travis is gonna hit on her! Pepper will nick him dead as soon as--- "Hey baby~" Travis said "Guurl your butt be lookin fi-" Pepper kneed him in the ribs and he fell on the floor, I couldn't help but laugh "DONT. LOOK. AT. MY. BUTT!!!!" She yelled at him "ok, ok, geez! Oh hey Taylor, you come to kill me too?" He asked "umm... Not yet" I said and smiled but he looked a bit angry at the joke. "Anyways, Pepper here wanted to meet all the neighbors so... Is Dante home?" Just then Dante walked up to Travis. "What did you do now, Travis?" He said with a smirk. "Hey I didn't do anything!" Travis moaned at Dante "hehe" Pepper giggled. "Oh Pepper btw know one here knows that it's ME, ok?" I said "Ok, I won't say anything, besides it probably won't come up! I'm almost a hundred percent sure of it!

"Anyways, Hi I'm Dante nice to meet you! Oh Hi Taylor!" He smiled. "Hey Dante, this is my friend Pepper and she wants to meet the neighbors!" "Ok, want me to give you two a tour of the house?" He asked "Sure!" Pepper said. We walked from the door to the kitchen. Then from the kitchen to the living room. Next we walked up the stairs to see their bedrooms. "This is My room." Dante said. Just then Pepper noticed a poster of Demons inside us. Then I noticed it too and Pepper and I gave each other a worried look.....

(The is the poster above, In the middle is Pepper, on the left is me and on the Right is Raven the drummer)

We walked inside and Pepper stayed on the other side of the room.. Away from the poster.... I on the other hand was fine because My hair was dyed when we took it. "Hey Pepper you look a lot like the Pepper from Demons Inside Us!" Travis said from the doorway. "Oh...Yah I get that a lot" she said and it was obvious she was lying "OMI YOU ARE PEPPER!!!!!" Dante said looking at the poster then at Pepper then at the poster then at me... "Heh..." Pepper said "you caught me." She said with a smile. "Taylor how do you know Pepper??" Dante said curiously. "U-umm.... We met in high school and have been friends ever since...." I said trying not to sound suspicious.... "That is actually an older poster... What was the 2 years ago? When I had my hair dyed black? And Ravens hair changed also, OMI the memories!" Pepper said almost yelling. looked at the clock and it was 9:30 and we had a concert tomorrow so we better get rest. "Anyways we better be go because Pepper has that concert tomorrow and she is staying with me!" I said inching my way to the door. "Heh we will be in the audience then! Travis, Garroth, Laurence, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and I have tickets!" He said thinking that I knew who those people were..... "Oh cool I have tickets too! Maybe I'll see you there" I said I mean I might see him but he will see me without knowing its me, hehe.

~At the house~

"Heh, at least you said you where gonna be at the concert" Pepper joked. "Heh, ya..." I said "Wanna sing a song or two before bed?" Pepper asked excited as always. "Sure!" I said back with a smile. "Maybe we should practice one of the duets?" Pepper suggested. "Great Idea!" Then we started to sing.... (Your the one on the left and Pepper is on the right, also pepper is playing the guitar)

[Nightcore] -> The Monster/Wake Me Up (Acoustic Mashup) (Switching Vocals)

(Sorry but I'm too lazy to put the Lyrics😂)

"Ok it's getting late we should probably go to bed now, I have a guest room you can take" I said and smiled "Ok thank you, I'm getting tired anyways." She said then yawned.

We brushed our teeth and set off to our rooms.... Hmm... Can't wait for the concert and too see Raven!! Yay! Nothing can go wrong!!

Or can it? Wait till next time to see 😝 Sorry!