Badd bytch intro

Im Chyna, 22 years old light-skinned medium sized in hieght , medium sized boobs and a nice azz .

Im not that wait-to-marrige person don't judge me . I love to have fun but im still loyal &real. I keep it 100 !!!24/7. Im just honest when it comes to a one-night-stand....or a hit and runn either way yhu prefer ! Yesss ima drinker luv da Patron, magaritas, martinis, ciroc, white rum,vodka,&any other. Im willin to try. The things i dont like is when cheap azz niggas come around with they old azz punch lines that they daddy used to used with they momas in the 70's and try tuh fuk really...Or when they odimatically touch on me all lusty and shyt.

Iy fuk wyth niggas that can handle this shyt. Not tryna beh a thot but i just like to fuk. But Ima stop cause this guy Sevyn had me talking tuh was pretty dicent . We were talking on facetime even though he had his face hid ,i fell in luv wyth his persnality . It Just Hipe you know . He had on some ugly mask . Shyt he mad me very curious doe . I asked him why he had it on he sayd he was nervous and it was making him feel better so sowhat .But when I went to the club with my girl Sevyn ...Yess Sevyn Streeter (bestfriends every since toddler size) ....took meh to the Club to hang I end up wyth something iy actually wanted..