Atlanta all the way

Chyna's Pov

Iy woke up in the middle of four in the afternoon.

Iy was alone in my apartment with empty thought rambling my mind .

I got 3 missed calls and they was from my mom , this guy Kirko that iy fuked and left last night ....by the way it was so fukin fukd up...

Flash Back. ...@ kirko's crib

Iy just got from the club with this fine azz nigga .shyt if he ask me tuh fuk he wouldnt have tuh ask twice. we was in front of his crib and i know his intentions . I can see it in his eyes (Iy was wareing my out fit on the side )

kirko-so what yuh wanna do now???

me-well ...i do want some dick tonight so lets just get to the basics

kirko-i lyke how yhu roll so what basics are we talking bout

me-one. is that this is a one night stand unless yhu dont want to

kirko-okay and i pick plan A. One night stand....two

me-yhu not hitting it raw ..protected sex okayy

kirko-is there more??

me-yea two more ....

kirko -whats that

me-i want yhu tuh beh rough wyth me poppi and last if yhu want it yhu got to get it....

I took off running looking behind i could see he dont play about fukinn cause he was right on miii azz . As soon as i reach the door he picked meh up and put me over his shoulder.

He unlocked the door and i jumped down offf his back pushing him against the wall kissing him roughly.**He's the worst kisser**

He turn both of our bodies so yhat mii back was against the wall kissing my neck releasing moans from my mouth then he picked me up putting ny legs around his waist still kissing my neck.

We finnally got to his room and i took his shirt off and he took mine off .then he starts to pull down my pants . I sat up and unbuckled his average size dick of a 18year old . Welp im going in...then he started rubbing between my leggs ...&(tuh let yall know this is my main test called 4play testing if. i dont fill ecstacy as soon as he touches meh its not ment to beh)

me-enough of the 4play. fuk meh. I sayd seductively.

kirko-dont worry yuh finna get all this

He took off my panties. put the condom on and eased his dyck into me pumping fast then i finnally started to sweat and his grunts was making me want him more

kirko-yhu like that huh

me-fuk harder poppiiiiiii

which was actually turning meh on

Then he picked me up and fuked me harder on the wall

kirko-take this dick

me-yess poppiiii..yes

kirko-uhhh shyt girl ...im about tuh cummm girl

(Is this nigga serious its only been two minutes and hes already about tuh bust this nigga is an amature for real nigga probably just .....

My phone interupts my flashback

I heard my ringtone Blow by Beyonce

CAN YHU LICK MY SKITTLES ITS THE SWEETEST IN THE MIDDLE LIKE YEEAA YEAA YEAAYEAA

which was interupting my flashback .

I notice that my best friend Sevyn ...yea Sevyn..we been friends since toddler size then she went Big Time so i havent seen her laterly .