Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The entire week was just plain and boring except for the fact that me and Mark have been talking and doing stuff together very often.

I got to know him so much better like that he is on a basketball team. He has 4 older brothers ( that are on the team with him) and that his mom and dad coaches together.

It was safe to say that he had a very athletic family!

Im sitting on my bed on a saturday morning with nothing to do, which I have only been awake for 2 hours and yet I am already completely bored of my mind.

I went down to my kitchen because I was getting hungry and decided that I could use some brunch.

It was a surprise to hear no noise at all.

I found a note on the breakfast counter from my parents.

It said that they will be going on a Vacation for 2 weeks.

I got up from the chair I was sitting on and ran to my room.

I texted Mandy saying that she could sleep over for two weeks if she wanted.

Which I knew she totally would

"Good morning princess" Jake said while yawning and stretching at the same time.

"Good morning Jakey!!!" I said in a happy voice while going up to him for a hug.

Jake was very tall for a 14 year old an me being a short 13 year old staying at 5'2 could only wrap my arms around his bicep area.

"Anne some of my friends and Daniel's friends or going to hang today and some of them might stay the night too!"

"Thats okay since Mandy is going to be sleeping over the entire time mom and dad are going to be gone and I'm thinking of inviting some of the guys over so we can hang out and maybe go to the race track later on"

"Thats okay as long as you keep your phone with you at all times and make sure you have your debit card with you too!"

Perks of being a rich kid is having a unlimited debit card!

I went upstairs and started to text my friends saying that they can come over if they want so we can hang.

Everybody texted me back in a couple of minutes saying that they were free so I went on doing the stuff I at the beginning of the day when I'm going somewhere.

A couple of hours later I find myself behind the wheel of a go Kart car waiting for the signs to start racing.

As soon as the annoying horn went off I stepped on the pedal and accelerated forward enjoying being first place.

I had no worries at all because I was the best at go Karting especially since I have two older brothers, what can I say I learn for the bests.

"Bye-bye Annie!" Mark screamed while passing me.

Ugh no fair when did he ever catch up to me!?

I went back to my competitive mode and starting speeding and after a minute I was racing side by side with Mark.

"Hey Mark I think you're really cute!" I said smiling.

"Really?" He said while blushing a bit.

I didn't bother to reply all I did was zoom past him and crossed the finish line.

What I said about him was true and I just wanted to beat him, but I hope he wouldn't take it the wrong way yet. I'm too shy right now to confront him!

"Annie you have to teach me how to Go kart it wasn't fair!" Complained Mandy.

"Of course we'll come here next time and in no time you will be racing like a pro!"

"Pssh please! She should learn from me I came second last you guys should all be jealous!" Exclaimed Cason.

And with that everyone was laughing as we headed to the pizza Nova. ( a/n my favourite pizza place!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was a really short chapter but I just had to update soon. I hope you guys are enjoying so far as the next few chapters will be quite enjoying! 😊😊