Chapter 4

Spending my Saturday with the guys and Mandy was a blast! After having pizza for dinner we all decided to come over to my place to hang out with each other for a while but then I knew that all of them would end up sleeping over.

Once we got to my house it was very full and by full I meant the basement was filled with 2 of Danny's friends and 6 of Jake's friends.

We couldn't stay at the basement so we went up to my room where we played a game of monopoly.

I was the banker of course!

"Hey no fair I wanted to be the shoe!!" Whined Andy as Mandy grabbed the shoe before he was able to.

It's always like this when I played with the 4 of my completely weird best friends, one person always took the other persons "figure" it was funny seeing them fight.

I am always seeing Mark sneak glances towards me and when i would look up to him he would blush, look down at the ground or look away. Weird

"Andrew stop being a baby and just pick another figure thingy to use!!" I said hoping to be able to stop the two old married couple. Not that they are together or anything but they sure did act like it!

"Okay fine! I'll just be this tall piece of steel then!" Huffed Andy

He was trying his best to look really bad but he was failing cuz he looked kind of cute pouting a bit.

After that little silly argument we started to play and I had the first turn cuz i had the die first sneaky right? But what can I say I am just smart like that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ANNIE YOU ARE A CHEATER!!!"

"NO I'm not! CASON YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS CUZ YOU LOST ALL YOUR MONEY BECAUSE OF ME!"

"Nah-uh you just cheated because you knew you wouldn't win!"

"How did i cheat!? You rolled a 5 and it landed on my property!"

"Yeah i rolled a 5 but i wasn't supposed to land there I was supposed to land on that hotel beside yours!"

"Ugh just stop whinning!!! You two are seriously annoying!!!" Yelled Mark.

Me and Cason had been arguing for at least 10 minutes because we are trying to figure out if I had actually won but Cason was being a sore loser like he always was!

Anyway hearing Mark's voice made us stop in the middle of our battle and looked at him.

"Okay how about we just watch some movies while ordering Chinese food or something like that?" Offered Mandy.

These are the times that I am so glad to have Mandy as my best friend! She knows how to avoid awkward silences and fights from happening.

Everybody seemed to like that idea so the boys chose the movie while Mandy and I went downstairs to ask my brothers and his friends if they wanted anything and they gave us a whole list! Can you believe that!? Boys and their appetites!

I know it seems like we order out a lot and it made no sense that we have 3 maids that are able to cook for us but we maids aren't meant to cook and since our Mom is basically our chef there was no point into hiring once since my mom is home often.

Once we called up our favourite chinese restaurant called "Chinese king" we went back upstairs to find that the guys were nowhere to be found so we just decided to lie on my bed and gossip for a while.

"So annie-bear have you fallen for Mark?" My curious best friend had to of course bring it up.

"I don't know Mandy to be honest i wouldn't say fall in love cuz I'm way too young but I do like him a lot but he doesn't even like me back!" I confessed smashing my head into my pink chiffon pillow.

"Awwwwwwh I knew you liked him!! Don't worry I think he likes you back because he kept on starring at you remember? And he is trying to show off to you and he has been near you so much!!! You guys would be the most cutest couple ever!!!! Well besides me and Harry Styles of course!!!"

Mandy has this big obsession over One direction but mainly Harry Styles. He's really cute and just really nice thats why! I mean I am a bug Directioner too like I just love them so much!! Anyway getting off topic I have such a small attention span sometimes its quite annoying.

"Are you sure M? Like I do like him a lot and maybe want to go out with him but then I don't want to put mine and his friendship at stake. What if something goes wrong and we end up not being friends at all? I would rather be best friends with him forever than to never be friends with him again because we dated or something like that."

Mandy was about to say something but we heard Jake yell something.

"Annie! Mandy!! The food is here!!! Come down before it all disappears!!"

And then out of nowhere Andy, Mark and Cason run out of my closet but quickly stopped as they saw us in the room.

Oh my gosh I can't believe that Mark had heard my confession about me! He must hate me now or think i'm so weird!

Mark looks at me, blushes and then walks out of my room.

"Hey hey! Annie and Mark sitting on a tr-" Cason got caught off from his beautiful singing because he got attacked by a pillow that was thrown thanks to me!

I just walked out of my room and went downstairs.

My friends rushed past me and took all the other empty seats on our bug table with the stop only empty in front of Mark. Just great!

Everyone began to dug into the food while I was just waiting there. I ended up sitting between Mandy and Marcus one of Jake's friends.

Marcus is pretty cute for a 8th grader, he has dark blond hair that is always spiked up and he has a cute dimple on his left cheek but he can he mean sometimes thats why I don't talk to him much.

After having a really noisy dinner with everyone we threw some stuff out and cleaned up a bit so that our Maids wouldn't have a hard time cleaning up.

We all went back to the places we were once at before the food came.

Instead of the fun atmosphere that was in my room before it was filled with an awkward which is not a good sign.

"I'm going to look for something to drink Cason you should come with me!" Andy said raising his eyebrow up.

"What why? Im not thirsty just go by yourself!"

"Cason!!"

"Okay fine!"

And with that there were 3!

"Uhmmm i'm going to go to the washroom! Not that any of you guys needed to know but yeah im just going to go now!" Said Mandy nervously but happily.

Traitors!!!! They are all traitors!! It was obvious what they were doing! They were all leaving me and Mark in my room! Nice going guys!

"So ummm Mandy, I uhh heard why you said about me before..." Mark was talking to me but he was looking out my window.

"Ummm yeah I umm know" hey don't judge me! I'm not good at dealing with these things! I'm very shy once i'm with a guy I like and especially since that guy already knows.

"Mandy I just wanted to say that I uhh that I........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is where this chapter ends!!! Haha I just had to end it there for you guys! So comment and tell me if you think that in the next chapter Mark will confess his "feelings" to Mandy or if he isn't!

Don't forget to share this book with all the people you know! There will be a big twist to this book so keep that in mind wile reading all the future chapters! Check out my profile and follow my instagram and twitter for a follow back!! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! And dont forget to read my other book!!!! Love you all!! And almost a 100 reads! I'm so happy thank you guys so much!!!!!