Chapter 1

The very beginning!!!!

Oh great this is just great. Math is my best subject but I am good at all the other ones too. My name is Annie Fellman. I am an straight A student, I am also athletic and popular but I am not like one of those mean girls. I am just like others really weird and basically have their own world to drift off to.

Math is really fun but unlike today my classmates decided to tick off my teacher and she got really mad so we got assigned to do a lot of work and even more for homework.

I am beginning to get really annoyed by the girls sitting behind me. They are the mean girls in my grade and possibly the whole entire school.

The main 4 are Jasmine, Fanny, Jessica and Amanda. They aren't smart at all they are you're typical blondes except they are actual asians even thou they act like blondes.

"Pssst Ann psst!!!" Whispered my bestfriend Mandy. She is a real blonde but she isn't mean she is average and I am a brunette.

"Mandy if we get caught talking we will get more homework so stop it!!" I whispered/yell to her because tonight i didn't want to get more homework about Math I already have a handfull!

Mandy sat in the row in front of me but 5 desks to the left. Her real name is Amanda just like one of the "mean girls" but then she went with Mandy so she won't have the same name as one of them.

Mandy is a really loud and weird girl. She isn't that athletic as she likes to just sit down and relax. She is the best and really helpful when you are down.

I got the privilege to sit next to my crush Mark Andrews. We sit boy, girl which really isn't that bad when you are sitting next to the person you like.

Mark is smart, athletic, popular, nice, funny and really cute!!! My best friend Andy is friends with Mark so I often hang around him and I get to see Mark when I go over to Andy's house.

The weird thing was that when I came to Mountwest elementary school 2 years ago I had a crush on his bestfriend Cason but Jessica was all over him so I moved on. And last year in the beginning of grade 5 I had said to myself to not fall for him cuz he wasn't my type.

Summer changed it all and here I am sitting in class in the middle of November thinking about Mark.

Weird how we are wrong about our feelings sometimes.

20 minutes later the lunch bell rings. And I am so glad to be done with math and I was proud of myself for finishing half of my homework.

Lunchtime was the best Mandy come over to sit at my desk while Cason came to sit at Mark's desk and Andy would sit beside Cason. Us 5 were all great friends.

"Guys do you want to come over at my house I just got some new games for the game room!!" Cason said talking to all of us.

"Yeah sure me and Mandy will be there at 4:30" I replied with a small smile.

It was natural for me and Mandy to come over to one of the boy's house and play video games and stuff. We were all really close to each other.

Lunch time was full of laughter, teasing and joking. Tonight will be a great night spent with all my friends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the really short chapter guys this was more of a Filler on the characters in the story! Hope you guys like it so far! :*