Chapter 2

Amy's POV:

        I have one son, his name is Axl (Axel). I got married to Hunter Hayes. Yes, I'll admit that I have been having a crush on since like seven years ago. "Axl clean your toys!" I said to him. He had a mess in the living room. His toys were everywhere. *beep beep beep*

"Hello?"

"Hey sweety, how are you?"

"I'm fine, and you?" I asked my mom.

"I'm good. Are you coming over for Christmas?"

"If you want me to..."

"Off course I want you to come.."

"Then I'll see you there, bye mom love you." I hung up and said, "Hunter, we're going to L.A." We lived in Texas, so off course we were going to go on airplane.

*Sunday afternoon 2 days until Christmas*

Dani's POV: 

       I was in the living room watching t.v. with Joey and Nick. *Ding Dong*

"I'll get it." I said. I walked to the front door and opened it. It was Katherine.

"O.M.G Katherine! What are you doing here?"

"Christmas duh!" She said while smiling.

"Where's my hug?" She said.

      I leaned in closer and gave her a tight hug, Wow i've sure missed her, a lot.

"You grew, a lot!" She said...

"Come on in." I moved aside and let her come in.

"Mom Kath is here!" I yelled. She came speed walking from the kitchen.

"Kath!" My mom said. They hugged and talked and talked. I went up to my room, and layed down in my bed. I plugged in my earphones and fell asleep while listening to music.

"Dani, Dani..." I heard. Somebody was shaking me, it was Joey.

"What?"

"Come down everybody is here already."

      I fixed my hair, and put on my shoes. It was already dark outside, I guess I slept for a few hours. I was hoping that Lauren wouldn't be here, or Chiristina. I'm mad at those two. Lauren for leaving me with these boys and Christina for ruining my future. I went downstairs and saw Lisa.

"Dani!" Lisa yelled.

"Lise!" I hugged her real tight.

"You're soo tall!" She said.

"Kath said the same thing.."

      I walked up to Amy and hugged her real tight

"Hey Ames."

"Hey Dani, how've you been?" She asked.

"Good..." I lied.

      Mike and Alex walked up to me. "Hey Dan!" They said in unison.

"Hey uglies." I hugged them.

      Well, there was a lot of little kids here. Mike has four, Carlos, Ana, Joseph, Karina. Christina has two, Mathew and Mary. Amy has one, Axl. Alex has two, George, Alexander. There were nine little kids running all over the house. It was so noisy.

    I didn't even talk to Christina, and she didn't talk to me niether. "Hey aunt Dani, can you show me how to play the piano, my dad told me you are so good at it."

    I looked down and saw Ana, Mikes daughter. "Sure." I said. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the piano.

"Can you sing at the same time?" She asked. "Yes I can." I started playing the piano. I saw Christina, Katherine, Lisa and Amy recognized the rythme.

Amy started singing as soon as I winked at her.

I don't need a thousand people screaming my name,

I don't need over night hollywood fame.

I don't need a platinum record up on my wall

I don't need lamborghini in my garage.

Oh woah oh,

those things won't last forever,

Oh woah oh,

What I got is so much better!

        I recognized the voice, but it wasn't Christina, Lisa Katherine or Amy singing. Besides the  voice was coming from behind me, maybe it was Alex or Mikes wife or maybe even mom. I turned around and saw Lauren. What??? Wow!! She has changed, a lot.

       She was looking at me, straight in the eyes. I wanted to hug her soo bad, but then I remembered what she promised. My eyes were getting all watery.

"Lauren!" The others yelled in unison. They all went to hug her, but I just didn't move. "Dani, go say hi..." My mom whispered to me. I stood up from the seat, and walked to her. I could see that her eyes were watery too.

     I tried to hold my tears in, until I couldn't aymore. Tears ranned down my face. I felt Laurens arms around me then I whispered into her ear, "You broke the promise....I hate you...." I let go of her and ran upstairs to my room. I burried my face into my pillow and cried myself to sleep.

Lauren's POV:

    I made room for my family and went to visit them for Christmas. I surprised them, nobody knew I was going. When Dani turned around to look at me, I felt so bad. That glared she gave me was full of hatred. I broke the promise.

     She ran upstairs after she whispered, "You broke the promise...I hate you...." It really hurted. I didn't follow her because I knew I was the last person she wanted to see right now. I hugged everyone, and for the first time I met all of my little nieces and nephews. They were all so adorble.

       "Lisa, Lauren, you two are sleeping in your old room." My mom said. Alex helped me with the suitcase. He took it up the stairs. "Thanks Alex." I said. "No prob."

      Lisa was right behind me. I opened the door from the room and it was exactly the same as when I left. Dani didn't change anything, anything at all. Dani was looking out the window.

"It's still the same..." I said.

"Wow, Dani, you didn't even took off the papers the fans mailed us." Lisa said. Oh, the CIMFAM. They were the best group of fans. I unpacked all of my clothes and went to bed. Lisa was still on her phone and Dani was on the top bunkbed. If you didn't know, Dani and I sleep in bunkbeds.

Dani's POV:

       I saw Lauren going to bed and Lisa still on her phone. I was thinking about the day when Lauren left me, alone. I missed her but I hate her. She broke my heart. I don't think I'm going to be able to forgive her, ever. When I saw her, I just wanted to hug her soo bad, but I had the memories of when she left rewind in my head.

       Christina, I didn't talk to her. Not even a simple hello. I was ignoring her. She ruined my life, my future, my everything. I can never forgive her for that. The only thing I felt when I saw her was hatred. I wanted to punch her in the face soo bad.

       Katherine, I've missed her, and I wasn't mad at her. She left because she wanted to open her own bake shop, and I understand that.

       Lisa, I was mad at her, but I got over it. When she left to Miami to attend college, she never visited or even called.

        Amy, seeing her made me soo happy. Ames changed a lot. I never really hated her because she left. I didn't really put a lot of importance because we didn't really spend a lot of time with together, so it was whatever. It was Lauren and Christina, those two ruined my life, and now this is happening to me. I can't stop doing it.....