Chapter 10

~Next Day~

Lisa's POV:

What's going on with Lauren and Dani? They have been acting really mysterious since yesterday. Anyways, I'm in my room with Lauren. She's using her phone, and I'm painting my finger nails.

"Where's Dani?" I asked.

"No idea.." She responded.

"What's going on with you? You seem so queer."

"Who me?"

"Noo, Casper!" I sarcastically said.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe you should ask him." Lauren sarcastically responded.

"Haha very funny!"

She stood up from her bed and walked out the room. I need to figure out what's happening......

Lauren's POV:

I stood up from my bed and walked downstairs. Lisa was going to keep asking me questions until she figures out the answer so I just left the room before she figures out that I'm hiding something. As I was walking downstairs I saw Christina and Kath in the living room.

"Hey Chrisi, hey Kath." I said.

"Hey Laur." They both said in unison.

"Where you going?" Kath asked me.

"I'm going for a walk." I responded. I got out of the house and walked to the park.

~At the park~

"Hey Laur." I heard a women's voice say. I turned around and saw Elli.

"Hey Elli."

"What you doing here?" She asked.

"Just for a walk, you?" I asked.

"Excersize."

"You know, you shouldn't be excersizing when you're pregnant." Lets see what she says about this...

"Um, well, yeah, but..."

"But what? Don't tell me you're not pregnant.." Of course I knew she wasn't.

"No, no, I am!"

"Psh, you're such a bad lier. Drop the act Elli, I know you're not." I said while crossing my hands.

"What?"

"I know Dani's pregnant, stop trying to cover her."

"So you know..."

"Yup, why did you lie do me? To your best friend!" I said pretending to be serious.

"Laur, I was just trying to help Dani, please forgive me."

"No can do. Well, I guess this is the end of our friendship, by Elli." I turned around and couldn't help but laugh. She actually felt for it.

"Laur wait, I'm sorry, you know I love you..." She said. I felt her hand grab my hand and turned me around. Out of the blue she hugged me, a little too tight...

"Um, Elli, I can't breathe."

"Oh sorry. Still mad at me?" She asked.

"I was never mad at you. I was just pretending." I said with a giggle.

"You ass hole!" She laughed.

"You want to walk around?" I suggested.

"Sure." We talked while walking all around the park. It's been a while since we have actually had a long conversation.

Dani's POV:

So Lauren kind off convinced me of not aborting. Yeah, I don't know how she did it, but she did. I'm not really mad at her anymore, but she thinks I am.