Chapter 7

Dani's POV:

      I walked downstairs and saw Lisa and Lauren sitting down in the piano. I over heard their conversation. They were talking about  music, about the band, about her career. Every day, every night, this guilt haunts me. I can't take this anymore!

"Hey." I say.

"Hey Dani." Lauren says.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked me.

"To the beach."

"Alone?"

"Yeah, I need to get out of the house."

"Can we go with?" Lauren asked.

"Sure, I mean if you want to." We got the keys and drove to the beach. Lisa was driving, Lauren was in the passengers seat and I was in the back. It was a 20 minute car drive. Cali is beautiful during this time of season. Actually, it's beautiful during all the seasons. Cali is definetly the best state to live in

*At the Beach*

Dani's POV:

       Finally we're here!!! Lisa, Lauren and I got out of the van and started to walk. We walked and walked while talking about our past, trying to help Lauren remember her memories. So far it wasn't working. She still didn't remember anything or nobody. She saw me just as a friend. Well that's good, because I consider her my best friend too,  but I'm her sister too. I want her to remember all the awesome memories we had together when were younger.

     For example the show we made, 'Sugar and Spice'. Those memories were the best! We were unseperable, but if you look at us now, it's like if we don't even know each other. It's like if I was an E.T. from another planet. Well no, I'm not, I'm a human being that is trying to get her sister back, mentally.

"I'll be back." I said. I went to the restroom. I felt nacious. This can't be happening to me, I haven't gotten my period, in a little over a month.

     I walked back with the others. FUCK NO!!! What the hell is he doing here!

"Hey Dani come meet Daniel." Lisa said. She motioned me to get closer. Daniel?? No his name is not Daniel, it's Manny! Of course I wasn't going to say anything.

"Hey..." I said. not even making eye contact with him.

"Hey, nice to meet you." He replied. Nice to meet you? Is this a joke or what? Why did he come back??? Why!!!!!

      Lauren talked and talked with him. Lisa was trying to mind her own bussiness, and I was standing here like a freaken retard. Was he trying to make fun of my name? Cuz he switched it to 'Daniel' like what the hell! Danielle, Daniel!!! Really?!?

"So are you new around here?" I finally asked.

"Yeah, I was in the Army." He answered. Lier lier lier! I can't believe Lauren and Lisa believe this asshole!

"The Army wow!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Yeah, I came to visit my family." And he's still lying!?!?

"We have to go." I said. I grabbed Lauren and Lisa's hand and pulled them back to the van.

"Wait, can I see you again?" Daniel asked. Or should I say Manny.

"No you can't!" I yelled. He looked surprised. I kept on walking to the van, still pulling my two sisters behind me. When we got in the car, Lauren said,

"What's wrong with you?"

"Don't ask, just face forward." Lisa looked at me with a 'what's going on with you' expression. She turned on the engine and started driving back home.