Chapter one - A Tough Start

It was the first day of school and PaperJam felt many emotions. Happiness, excitement, joy...however he also felt. Fear, nervous, and upset. Ink came over to PJ who was sitting at the table having breakfast "are you excited for a new school Jammy?" He asked looking at PJ with a smile. PJ swallows what he had in his mouth "Yeah but...I'm nervous...and scared...and worried...I mean what if I don't make any friends!?" PJ asked in slight panic. Ink sat next to PJ "you know when I was your age..." Ink started. PJ loved it when ink told him story's. "I had to move to a new school as well. Leaving all my friends behind. But the best thing about it was. I made new ones and you know what?"

"What?" Asked PJ

"I thought they were better friends than my old ones!" Ink smiles "who knows! You might even find some of interest within the first period!"

"M-mommy!" PJ blushes a dark pink.

"Haha! Oh I'm just teasing Jammy! Now hurry up. You need to get on your bus in five minutes!" Ink said as he started to wash PJ's bowl. PJ got his bag in which error had packed for him "have a good PJ" error says then kisses PJ's cheek.

PJ thanks error and waves ink and error goodbye. The bus was late so PJ got out his headphones and sketch book and he started to draw. When the bus came PJ walked onto the bus headphones still in and sketch pad still out.

All eyes went onto PJ and the bus fell silent. He gulped and trys to ignore them. He trys to sit next to people but they either move over or put their bag on the seat so he can't. He ended up at the back of the bus, alone.

Someone tapped PJ on the shoulder. PJ turned and looked at the kid and instantly knew the kid and regrets turning around, his eyes widen with fear. "Hey 'PaperJam'! Remember me?" The kid was much bigger than PJ and far stronger than him as well.

¤

Another kid walked onto the bus wearing a multicolored hoodie, a backwards cap and he was wearing glasses that say 'YOLO' everyone looked at the kid who was older than everyone. He then saw PJ and thought he was just talking to someone and he tryed to sit next to people but they did the same thing to him as they did to PJ. The kid sighs. He got closer to PJ and the kid and saw he was getting bullied and walked over.

PJ was shaking "p-please...don't hurt me..." He pleaded. The kid just laughs and ready a punch, when he trys to punch PJ, the kid ran in front and took the punch right in the jaw and his mouth starts to bleed, yet he shows no sigh of pain except for putting his hand on his jaw.

PJ was shocked to see this and the whole bus went silent...dead silent. "Yo...Neishki (said N-he-sh-key) dude...that wasn't very radical, man..." the kid spoke. Neishki laughs and looks at PJ "wow! Calling for your boyfriend huh!? WEAK!" He laughs harder

PJ looked shocked "NO NO NO NONONONONO! I-i just moved here!" Neishki looks at the kid and saw the blood run down from his mouth and jaw "ya know Neishki, bro...your getting on..." his voice trailed off and he took off his glasses and shows his eyes that were glowing a dark purple and his voice went deep and dark "MY LAST. NERV! LEAVE THE KID ALONE OR SO HELP ME YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE THE NEXT DAY!!" He put his back glasses on and Neishki went right back to his seat.

The kid looked at PJ who was scared and the kid sat next to PJ. "Are ya ok little Broski?" He asked. PJ nods and looks at the kids jaw "O-oh gosh! He got you bad..." the kid just shrugs and moves he jaw a bit "not the first time like dude! Neishki ain't a very radical person. He's very un-fresh...speaking if which yo! Names Fresh! What's yours?" Fresh asked. "O-oh....it's PaperJam. Nice to meet you fresh"

The two talked for a while and whispers echoed through out the bus and eyes were watching from every direction but neither of them cared. Photos and videos were being taken and someone had recorded the punch just in case

Fresh started to slowly move colder to PJ. They had become very close friends.