Chapter Eight - Two Bird With One Stone

PJ, ink and error were soon taken to hospital themselves. Just to be checked out. Ink and error had been in there for less than a minute...PJ however. He suffers no injuries, however he had been in there with fresh for about half an hour at minimum. An hour was said to be about right though. PJ looked pail and weak. Ink and error didn't leave his side no matter what happened that day.

PJ had his lungs checked out to make sure he was ok. He was. Thank asgore... ink thought. Error was asleep...he had to stay standing to help Fresh out from underneath those bits of metal...he had his head in the smoke, yet he told no one about him feeling ill, weak and he held back his chesty coughs.

PJ was granted permission to go home. He didn't want to, he wanted to stay near Fresh and cross. Ink put his hand on PJ's shoulder and smiles. PJ looked at ink and smiles back. "Let's get you home jammy..." Ink soon said. "What about dad...?" PJ asked. Ink sighs "I'm going to have to wake him up unfortunately..." He said walking up to error and shook him gently.

Error woke up and let out a small cough but ink nor PJ took note of it.

While they were walking out the doctor stopped them and looked at PJ, bent down to his hight and looked him in the eyes "Sir...are you PaperJam?" He asked. PJ nods "Yes sir...may I ask why?"

"I assume you know a boy named Fresh?" He asked. PJ's eyes shot open at the name of his friend- no, lover. "Yes!! I helped him out!! What's wrong!? Is he ok!?"

"I would very lying if I said yes...so...no. he's not...his leg is broken very very very badly...the back of his skull is cracked, about four of his ribs are broken and he could lose his voice due to the amount of time he was in there and the smoke he breathed in...and worst of all...he's in a coma."

PJ's face went pail and his eyes went teary "W....what...no...no you're lying! R-right...?" The doctor shook his head grimly "I wish I was...before he passed out last night he was relatively saying your name. If you would like you can see him...however your parents will need to wait outside. Fresh only wants you in his room. He doesn't even what his parents"

PJ looked at ink and error. They both nod, allowing PJ to go and see his friend. PJ looks back at the doctor "please...take me there" He asked. The doctor nods and took PJ to freshs room.

PJ ran to freshs side and all that come out of his mouth was "I'm sorry fresh...I'm so...so sorry! I wish I could have done more!" PJ started to weep on freshs sleeping body for about half an hour before ink and error came to get him "jammy...we need to get home....it's getting late..." Ink said softly.

PJ nods and looked at Fresh "I-i'll be back Fresh...I-i promise...." He walked over to his guardians and they saw that PJ was heart broken and so they teleport them all home. Error stumbles and had to lean on a wall for support but thankfully no one saw.

PJ cried into inks chest as ink rubs his back trying to calm him down. PJ was shaking now "...he doesn't deserve this..." He said quietly. Error felt a sharp pain in his chest and he gripped it tightly. Thankfully for him he was behind ink a PaperJam, so they didn't see. Error found the pain almost unbearable and he teleports up to his room.

After about half an hour of ink trying to calm PJ down...he was successful. PJ had fallen asleep in his arms so ink went upstairs to PJ's room and puts him into bed. When he walked out he could hear error coughing heavily. He went into their room and he was shocked with what he saw. Error was coughing his lungs out and with a little bit of blood in them.

Ink ran to him "ERROR!?" He was very worried. Error collapsed but ink cought him, he was hardly able to breath at this point. "Error what's wrong!?" Ink asked panicked. Error couldn't reply as much as he wanted to. The more he coughed. The harder they got, the less breath he took, and more blood came from his mouth....he couldn't stop