Chapter Twelve - Gone Mad

PJ has been struggling with his whole life ever since this happened. Fresh has been in his coma for almost a month now.

Cross has been giving PJ food and water. PJ didn't really do much with it.

Error has been struggling with coughing and his bones always ached. Ink was taking care of error and they came into the hospital every now and again.

"Hey...PJ? Are you ok?" Cross asked.
"What Do you think cross? My dad has lung cancer, Fresh is dying, my mom can't even look at me without crying!...why you care is beyond me..."

"PJ! Of course I care! You are my best friend! I could never stop caring about you!" Cross ranted. PJ started to tear up.
"I just want my old life back..! Back before this shit happened!....I've been thinking about alot of things..." He whimpered.
"Like what?" Cross asked.
".....how are you holding up?" PJ asked, changing the subject completely.

"I've....been better...." Cross replied. PJ nods.

And the room fell silent...dead silent...

Fresh had almost fully healed. But it was like error and ink said...he has a 87% chance of having amnesia...PJ prayed and prayed for the other 13%....but he was ready for the worst.

"You miss him...don't you?" Cross asked. PJ just gave him a simple nod.
"...the nurse says he should wake up any day now..." Cross added. PJ just nods again.
"....inks very worried about you...error is the same..." Cross was trying to make conversation. PJ shrugs.
"Inks busy with error....he has no need to worry about me..." He said.
"...you never answered my question before...what kid of things have you been thinking about?"

"That's information I would like to keep privet...cross...please don't ask again..." PJ sneered. Cross nods, "very well..." He whimpered.

~a week later~

Cross's P.O.V
PJ has never looked worse...he looked tiered, when his stomach growled it sounded like an earthquake inside him, he was very dehydrated and he was always talking to himself....and but that...I mean he was talking to himself not talk to fresh without a reply...

PJ was starting to giggle as he grew lonelier and lonelier. He was talking to someone he called 'my best friend besides you!'...he's never been like this...I'm starting to get worried...

"Hey PJ?" I asked.
"Yeah cross?" PJ replied.
"Who were you...talking to..? There's no one else here..." I questioned. PJ just giggled...and holy shit was that a fucking scary giggle..!
"It's a shame you can't see them!" He said.
"Them..? Is there more than one?" I asked. PJ shook his head.

"No! There's just one! They don't want me to tell you anything about them I call them. 'Them'! They don't want me to say there gender!"

(If that was confusing. Basically where PJ would say 'he' 'she' 'hers' 'his' etc. He would say 'them' 'they' 'theirs' etc. He won't say the gender)

I gulp. He's gone bloody mad! I thought. PJ giggled again and again...I was starting to get scared.
"PJ? Are you feeling ok?" I asked.
"Never better!" He was beaming with happiness...this worried me.
"PJ...? Can I borrow your phone?" I asked.

"Sure!" He handed his phone to me and I went to his contacts. Wha...where are his contacts?! He didn't...get rid of them...did he? I thought.
"Plan B...." I said.

"What's plan B?" PJ asked.
"I'm gonna get your parents...and maybe a mental doctor..." I said.

PJ giggled. "Have fun!" He cheered.

I walked out of the room and went to go find ink and error. Not a hard job seen as they are normal in the hospital for error.
I saw them and walked over.

"Oh! Hello cross! How are you holding up...?" Ink asked.
"I'm doing just fine...it's PJ I'm worried about...like...really, worried about," I said.
"H-how so...?" Error asked.
"....I think he's gone mad...he keeps talking to himself...and not to fresh without a reply...like...to himself. As if someone else was in the room." I answered.

Ink looked at me in a weird way. Error sighs.
"H-he fin-nally broke H-huh...?" He asked. I nods.
"He's insane....mad....gone...." I said.

Ink shook his head. "No! I refuse to believe that! I can't belive you would say that!...if only fresh was here to help him...He may have gone mad but he not gone."

Everyone went silent. I felt my heart sink into the pit of my stomach. Everything was going to change...maybe I should get that doctor for PJ...I'm not sure if he would be much help though...he's so far gone...he needs fresh...he needs to be with him...he needs to get better...

-------------
SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY.

But to make it up to you guys. I but a message in there for you to solve. It's kinda easy but it should be fun?

Here's who says it!

Fresh in his own world!