Chapter Eleven - Symptoms

(This is set about two days after the last chapter. QUICK NOTE. PJ is still in denial and error...well you can read about it! Fresh is still in his coma. And don't play the song just yet.)

PJ spent most of fish time in the hospital now, in fresh's room of course. He hasn't eaten, nor has he slept, even though the he encourage to do so.

Fresh was getting worse by the day. PJ was losing hope...and fast...

~Meanwhile, with ink and error~

Error was eating less as less himself, ink was getting very worried. It's not that error didn't want to eat! He just wasn't hungry. At all. When ever he laughed, It caused him pain in his chest. when ever he coughed, it caused him pain. And if he took deep breaths, that caused him pain as well.

Inks worried only grew. He tried to talk to error but he was always tiered and sleeping most of the day when he wasn't coughing.

Errors breath was shorter than normal. Ink was alone most of the day, error was asleep most of the day, and PJ was always at the hospital. Ink grew lonely and worried for his family...it would soon be pj's birthday and he was running low of ideas at this point.

Error came down at one point to get a glass of water, ink didn't bother him until he heard a smash on the ground and error coughing his lungs out.

Ink ran to him to see what was wrong. Error was coughing extremely hard and blood started to drip from his mouth. Error had to spit, a combination of blood and rust colored spit came out.

Ink gasped and ran to his husband, forgetting about the smash on the ground. He stepped on glass that error had broke when he dropped a glass.

Ink yelled it pain but tried to ignore the pain, it hurt so bad.

Error was wezzing and his chest was hurting like hell. Ink held his lover, error fell back into ink, his bones just didn't want to work with him any longer. Error had passed out.

Ink sighs and carried him upstairs to his room, while the great pain in his foot made it hard, but he thought error was more important right now.

~back at the hospital~

PJ looked far beyond tiered and when his stomach rumbled it caused him pain. But he was patient for fresh...even if he never wakes up.

Another person stepped into the room. PJ looked at them. It just had to be you...huh cross...? PJ thought. Cross walked into the room and looked at PJ, PJ looked back at him. The tension between them was strong.

PJ the looked back at Fresh. "...if your just gonna stand there..." He started, not knowing where he was going with it. "Got it PJ...I'll leav--wait...look at me again..." Cross said.

PJ looked at cross again, this time, cross took a closer look at him. "Dark circles underneath your eyes...tear stained cheeks...and I don't even want to know what else has been going o--" Cross was cut off by pj's stomach growling loudly and PJ whimpering in pain. "...you haven't eaten......how long?" Cross asked.

"...a week...? Maybe a week and a half....?" PJ answered. Cross shook his head. "All I can do is encouraged you to eat and sleep...I'm won't force it on you however..." He said.

PJ nods. "Thanks cross...either way it's appreciated...at least I'll have one friend after this is over..."

"Are you still going on about that...? PJ he will wake up...! I'm not going to say if again!"