Chap 7

CHAPTER 7: Fly, Dive, and the Hidden Paradise.

Devil's Squad P.O.V

Zephyr approached Lune as she ate her sushi with her pet wolf, Glacier, who's now two times bigger than a truck.

"Hi Lune." he started. She seemed to be shock as she jumps on the back Glacier. She blushed as she slid down from an annoyed Glacier to properly meet Zephyr.

"H-hi m-master Zephyr" she stuttered. At first, Zephyr thought that she's really just shy, but that quickly change when he found her beating the crap out of the general commander of Eros unit when he flirted on her. He became confused as to why she is blushing and stuttering when she talks to him, but as the time flows, he just learned to shrug it.

"Are you enjoying the party?" He knew that that's a stupid question, but he is him remember? He simply doesn't care.

"Y-yes master, as always when y-you're h-here master" she grinned sheepishly. Glacier snorted then proceeded on devouring his food. Zephyr just grinned as he approached Conner and Scott, but he quickly changed his mind as he found them on top of the table while devouring each other's face, oblivious to the stares and wolf whistles their getting.

Zephyr sighed again as he continued reminiscing.

Flashback

Zephyr P.O.V

I woke up from my nice dreamless sleep. My back cracked as I stood up. Numbness soared through my body. I gritted my teeth and stretched to neutralize the numbness.

"I swear I'll never sleep on the ground again." I mumbled. Cracking sounds came from my back. Damn, that's good. I shook my head and started readying my body. I opened the CGFpad to look for my next mission.

Hmm... interesting...

Name: Taylor Black.

Gender: Female.

Type: demigod.

Godly Parent: Thanatos, Greek god of death.

How ironic is it? God of death, making a child that is life. I shook my head, that's not right to laugh at. Everyone is entitled to find love and create a life even if you're the so called death. But it's still pretty funny to think.

Anyway...

Ability: she has wings, very agile, very fast, and very stealthy 'cause she can hide on the shadows.

Age:16

Add Info: only loved by his mother. Children on a certain age can see through the mist and afraid of her. Radiates the fear of death so many people stay away from her. Her mom died when she was six so she was left on an orphanage. The orphanage didn't treat her well but stayed for four years. She spent two years on the run. When she was twelve, she came into camp half-blood. She had friends until her father claimed her, in which everyone became afraid of her. She quits camp and lived on the streets until now.

Current Position: Los Angeles, California.

So... she came from CHB, why didn't I know her? Maybe because of all the quest that I did.

With a sigh, I readied myself then mist traveled to California.

Bad move.

I appeared on the sky, free falling from 10,000 meter high distance.

Oh men, this will surely gonna hurt. Why oh why did I appear on the sky. Well, not like that I'm afraid to heights or being shot by a lightning bolt now, but...TRY BEING ON MY PLACE, AND LETS SEE IF YOUR NOT GONNA BE SCARED!