Chap 9

CHAPTER 9: Pertemis, Dragons, Forbidden Room, Map, and Stuffs.

Zephyr P.O.V

You know, I'm still confused as to why do that girl looks like my boss. And who is the guy that she's chasing?

Anyway...

I'm currently watching the two weird lovers in our group named Marcus and Riven. Weird cause they are the only couple here that acts as if we didn't know that they are one. I mean, seriously, they think that no one knows about their relationship even though everyone have seen them flirting and making out everytime on the Thirteenth squad base living room. Yes, no one was there at the time, but there is a movement sensor camera that's recording the whole scene. And I tell you, the whole squad laughed when we recovered the video and passed it to our own CGFpad with of course, our own logo, the logo that consist of stars that are the same number of our members, with a wolf on the middle and a snake on the rim of the logo. Yes, they are Fenrir and Fang, they became our official mascot since Jeff had joked it once. It's kind of cool, really.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic again. And about the video, we all have it in our CGFpad, unknown to the two of course. And yeah we are currently acting as if we don't know their relationship for some unknown reasons.

So, let me tell you some a little information about them.

Marcus, just mark for short, is a half dragon and a legacy of Erebus, which by the way, contrary to popular belief, is a very nice guy. And if you're asking how the heck, did a dragon, mated and had a kid with a demi-primordial-god? Well...I'll just leave it to your imagination.

He is currently eighteen years old now, almost the same as the majority of my group members. Though, age is not really important here, because we stop aging when we reached the proper age here in this Force.

Well to make it short here's his file:

Name: Marcus Scarlet

Parents: Welsh Dragon Ddraig and Dianna Scarlet daughter of Erebus.

-I'm still weirded out at their love story... but anyway as an old wise man said...Love comes in many shapes and reasons. Damn, I feel like Aphrodite or Eros is possessing me *shivers*, wait, I almost forgot that love is also on my dominion of powers, bummer.-

Type: Half-Dragon Legacy of Erebus.

Appearance: He is 5'8 with athletic body from his living on foot for many years he has Crimson (Red Devil is the type crimson) hair that is long to his shoulders that sometime he is holding it tied.

Personality: He is quiet and serious most of the time and doesn't trust most people since his mother's death but he is trying to find happiness again with help from his friends he had made. –seriously, who wrote this personality report?-

Power/ability: He can make a partial Dragon transformation but still haves problems with his full transformation and goes berserk from the transformation he gets godlike strength and the ability to breathe fire. Also because he is legacy of Erebus he can control Shadows to some extent.

-Yeah, it hard to transform into full power dragon form, I experienced it personally, but at least I already re-mastered it, with the other forms of mine too, I personally like the rat form, scares the heck out of Alex,*snort* he's really pathetic.

Weapon of choice: Spear and shield. –yeah, kind of Spartan really...-

Name of weapons: Spear of Longinus and Shield of Nemea

History: He lived good life for someone with Demigod mother with such strong scent near Washington DC he was a happy kid until the day she was murdered by her Drunk Ex Warren, he was only 7 years old at that sight he lost it and went berserk, transforming for the first time into full dragon shredding him to pieces and destroying the whole building the only thing left from his mother was her weapons. After that he just stayed on the streets for a year until he was taken to orphanage where he was hated by everyone because he was different and beaten by everyone he lost some trust in the humans but he ran away from the orphanage at age of 9 since then he lived on foot stealing food and provisions to live and hunting when he was in the woods monsters never attacked him alone because from fear of his Dragon heritage. He had few encounters with the hunters of Artemis but he always managed to get away from them with not many fatal wounds at the age of 14 he found Camp Jupiter but he was thrown from it because who his father was, then he joined a circus for 3 years even around weird people like him he was hated and betrayed again and with that he lost his whole trust in humans one year later near the Gardens of the hesperides looking for his fate.