Chap 12

"Always" said Zephyr...

A single word, that brought happiness and warmth to the cold heart of shark. He always believed at his father, even when he is just joking. He almost appeared in his human form if not for a certain woman who appeared in front of them.

Zephyr looked up and smiled at her, he is always glad to see her.

"Chaos, what are you doing here?" he asked while smiling, then motioning her to sit beside him.

She blushed slightly as she accepted his invitation and sat on his side. She just sighed and smiled, she still couldn't believe how a man made her heart beats so fast.

"Nothing" she started. "I just wanted some peaceful and quiet time so I can relax a bit. How about you?" she asked while eyeing the man beside her who's currently smiling while playing with his little pen/sword.

He shrugged before answering. "I guess, the same reason as you, besides, my teammates will surely force me to be drunk, I had learned my lesson last year." He grimaced at the memories of those weird pictures of him making himself looks like a fool. "By the way, why didn't you come over to the party?" his eyebrows crumpled as he stared at her in question.

Her heart beat sped again as she also stared at him. She admit it, he looked handsome, scratch that, he looks super handsome. He made the primordial gods faces looks average, and at the same time, made a lot of women from the CGF to have a crush on him.

And even if she doesn't admit it, maybe even she was captured by his good looks. "Oh, uhm...I forgot?" she lamely answered, well, it came up more as a question. It made Zephyr laugh.

She glared at his laughing form fiercely. A glare that will make any creature bow and beg for mercy, the glare, that even a primordial, would normally piss their selves, in fear.

But to Zephyr, it was not more than a child's glare. It made Zephyr laugh more.

She asked him what's funny, but it just made him again to laugh some more. She crossed her arms and grumbled about people not respecting the creator.

Zephyr shook his head, smiling. "It's simple Chaos, you, are the one who is called the creator. That means you shouldn't, and can't forget anything just like that." He said smirking. It made her blushed so much that she wanted to crawl into the void. It is very true that she just couldn't just forget things like that, especially that she was just invited two days ago.

She sighed. "Fine, I really wanted to go but I am really busy right now. The Sasmerpaars are currently waging a huge war against us right now. They had acquired weapons which can even destroy a Chaos Guardian mother ship. In fact, they had already destroyed two, almost causing us many casualties if they hadn't escaped right away. And now, their gluttonous king felt that they can take over the universe from us. And it didn't help that because of the incident, many CGF soldiers now feared their technology, and doesn't want to deal with them." She sighed, she couldn't believe that there's so many cowards on her group.

Zephyr's brow scrunched up at that. He is familiar with the Sasmerpaar, not only to the fact that if you arrange the letters, it will be "Mar's spear" though the god is not even known there, but because they are the most notorious criminal planet that ransack and sells others.

"Chaos, if your problem is only to stop them, my team could easily do it for you. Besides, that's the job of my team right? Or have you also forgotten that. You made me create the fiercest and the most powerful group to deal with the missions that those ordinary units can't handle. Heck, you even let us do whatever we want to be the greatest of all, and you also let us hide our secret from you." He stared at her with amusement.