The girl with a Gun

Dear Diary

My stupid parents decided to send me to boarding school. I'm so scared i don't know anyone there, and I have to spend all year with them! What if they tease me, what if they think I'm different because I have red hair, what if they i don't like the person i doorm with. I jugs don't know what to do. But I bet I'm just fooling myself and this is all wrong. But that's all I have to say bye diary.

First day of boarding school, also known as the scariest day of my life. So anyways I got to my doorm room and there were already four other girls there! Under my breath I said " wow this must be cheap to put five girls in a room together" then all of a sudden the four other girls saw me and screamed, they all ran up to me and started telling me there names.

"Hi, My name is Amber White, but all my friends call me by my middle name Michelle."

"Hi,My name is Emily Perkins, but you can call me Emmy."

"Hey, I'm Jammy Trevor, but a lot of people call me Jay."

"I'm Alyson Riggs, um what's your name?"

Then I had to say what my name was I was so nervous what if they did not like my name what if they will tease me, so I just said my name.

"Umm well, I'm Clair John but I prefer you call me by my middle name Catherine."

"That's a really nice name," Said Amber ( Michelle)

"Thanks." I said to be polite.

"So what bed do you want to sleep on top, middle, bottom?" said Jammy.

"Well I like the top if that is ok with you guys" I said.

"Yea thats fine with us, we were going to have six girls living in here but then one said I'm not going to this school anymore so we get an extra bed," said Emmy.

"Ok well that's good." I said.

(first bell rings time to go to first class)

So me, Emmy, Jay, Amber and Alyson head to our first class, which is Math with Ms. Gates.

We all settle down in a seat, our group of girls all in a section, then we start the class and the first thing the teachers says is "Ok class we will be having assigned seats this year, here are your seats."

"Amber white, you will be sitting next to Bryan Write, Emily Perkins, you will be sitting next to Josh James, Jammy Trevor, you will be sitting next to James Johnson, Alyson Riggs, you will be sitting next to Rex Mallory"

Then all the other names were called in the class, and then mine was called

"Clair John, you will be sitting by Jacob Jones"

I was sitting next to a boy! I was so scared in all my other schools I always sat by girls! I don't know what to do! Then Jacob turned to me and introduced him self.

"Hi, I'm Jacob and aren't you Clair John?" said Jacob

"Yea, I'm Clair but I prefer to be called by my middle name Catherine. Why?" I said very nervously.

"Oh well, I have heard a lot about you, and I was just wondering." Said Jacob.

"What do you mean you have heard a lot about me, by who?" I said.

"Well-"

Then we got cut off by the teacher.

"Jacob and Clair stop talking" said Ms. Gates.

We both said together "Yes, Ms. Gates"

"Oh and um, I prefer to be called by my middle name Catherine." I said

"Fine" says the teacher.