Immaculate chance - Harry Styles Romance

"Oliver!" I screamed racing down the stairs in nothing but an over sized T-shirt and my underwear, "You got the fucking job!" I blurted out spilling through his door waving the piece of paper in my hand. He moaned something under his breath and threw a pillow that missed me by miles. "You got the job," I smiled widely at him.

"What?!" Oliver had been wanting this job as a Live Aid for months, he'd gone through countless interviews and it's finally paid off I guess. "Let me see the bloody letter you dingus," He laughed, I walked over to him handing him the piece of paper. I crawled onto the bed sitting next to him watching his eyes flicker over each line of writing that's congratulating him. Basically his new job as Live Aid requires him to set up for any musical or theoretical performances in the given stadium, which will most likely be Arsenal stadium or the Olympic Stadium seems its got no use anymore.

"Whoa," He rubbed his eyes making sure what he was reading was correct, "I got the fucking job!" He laughed pinching my arm. Despite the gestures that come off flirtatious to some, that Oliver and I give each other, we aren't dating, he's not only my house mate but one of my best friends. My other best friend  being Trinity, who I also live with, Trinity and I are so alike and so different but together it makes us who we both are.

"Is that my shirt?" He rose an eye brow at me, "And, where are your pants?" He questioned again. "You know, I'm not complaining if you want to lay in my bed wearing nothing but my T-shirt with no pants, although Trin might get a little jealous so she'd have to join, yes?" The sparkle of amusement in his dark blue eyes didn't go unnoticed.

"I'd love to stay and fuck, but you need to get up because Trinity and I are taking you out for breakfast," I laughed winking at him as I scrambled out of his room going to wake up Trinity.

*

Trinity's P.O.V

"CLARE, I CANNOT GET INTO THESE JEANS!" I screamed falling onto my bed, being paralysed from the waist down due to the fact my jeans were up to my thighs and not going up any further. "Help!" I squealed, Clare came rushing into my room, she looked a lot more stunning then what I could ever look, even with these jeans on. She had a pair of boyfriend skinny jeans, that were ripped with slashes in them and a loose black singlet. Her hair was pulled back into a messy pony-tail, the waves in her hair texturing it perfectly. She paired her outfit with some white low cut converses and minimal make-up which was very unusual for her; All in all she looked stunning.

"How the hell did you manage this?" She laughed helping me pull them down, "Isn't it normally Oliver who helps you out of your clothes?" She winked, although people normally account Clare and Oliver as a couple, it's usually in reality Oliver and I who mess around.

"Oh, shut up and undress me" I bit back, I couldn't help but laugh a little at how lesbian that sounded.

Lesbian is an emotion, right?

"Oliver suggested after breakfast you and I go shopping for a dress or whatever while he goes and shops for whatever the hell guys shop for when they shop and tonight we go hit it up in a club, me being finally legal and all." She blurted out and one hundred miles an hour.

"Sure," I nodded finally getting the jeans off, "Maybe you can pick up some man meat!" I squealed winking at her. Clare had never had a real boyfriend, she'd never even had a one night stand, I don't blame her though. Most guys are douches around here, hot, but douches.

"Uh, I don't want any man meat, thank you," She shook her head, rolling her eyes, I really want her to have a good time, so we're going slutty dress shopping.