2

Gaby

Smelling the new town air is wonderful. I look back at my new house, that's wonderfully big. It is white and full of windows, with a baby blue door. It didn't quite match it, but I dont care.

I got me a new house! A better one at least! One thing that bothers me is Im living in the woods. I mean there's some houses close by, but still Im in the woods. I walk inside, humming my favorite song.

Little Talks.

I swing the door open and look around at my furniture. It totally matches this house. I can almost scream in excitement. I grab my phone from my back pocket and dial
Jacob.

"Hello?" Jacob replies to the call.

"Hey, its me Gaby, Im justed moved to Silvershore. Can you pick me up to show me around?" I wait for a replie. I could tell he was happy to see me. We haven't seen each other for 2 years. We went to the same college, but he moved away when he graduated.

"Ok Im coming over. Where do you live?" He calms down. I sigh,

"16472, Crystalmoor Drive." Then someone hangs up.

"Jacob you still there?" I say taking a look at my ohone then putting it next to my ear.

"Yeah, Im here. Did you hear someone hang up?" His voice was raspy.

"Yeah, wierd," I replie back. "Anyway bye."

I hang up and jump on the couch to watch some T.V.

--------------------1 Hour Later-------------------

I hear a knock after I got done fixing my light brown hair. I quickly apply a pink lipstick making my lips pop. I fix my black skirt and try using my hands to flatten the wrinkles on my red top.

I hear another knock and turn off the bathroom light and run downstairs. Once I reach the door I put black heels on and open the door. Jacob was standing outside the door looking at his watch. He looked up and jaw dropped. I laugh out loud and hug him. He looks cuter everyday. He hugs me back, quickly closes his jaw.

"So where should we start first." I smile at him and close the door behind me. It was sunny today. No clouds at all. I hope it stays like that forever. We walk on the gravel and reach his car. He opens the passager door. I climb in and he rushes over to the driver door.

"I think we should go downtown, then go to the beach." He starts the engine and I turn up the radio.