7

Gaby

I flushed the toilet, washed my hands, and walked to the living room. I sat down next to her and took a sip of my tea. Something then hit me. It was painful.

"Uhgggggg." I held my stomach and my head.

"Oh my god! Are you ok! Im call Jacob!" She screamed grabbing her phone.

"Whats his number?!" He screamed again rushing to me. My brain was spinning and I felt like I was about to throw up.

"703-484-1027." I whispered before throwing up.

"Just called the police." I try my best to sound a little bit louder than a whisper. Darkness then hit my eyes.

Unknown

--------------------In The Car-----------------------

"What happened?!" Jacob slammed his fist on the wheel making the car honk. We were speeding to the hospital, while Gaby was in the backseat, passed out. I justed smiled inside. He looked good when was angry.

"I dont know she drunk her tea, then passed out! How am I supposed to know!" I lied, biting my thumb nail. He mubbled something under his breathe, I couldn't hear him. I reached over to feel Gaby's pulse.

What she's still alive! I freaking gave her an overdose Ambien!

"She's still breathing." I sigh in anger, luckily he doesn't notice Im not angry.
He sighed and brushed his hair back and made a sharp turn. I almost slammed head against the window. I was so close. He parks his car in front of the hospital and runs out of the car and picks up Gaby.

I follow him into the hospital and runs up to a nurse.

"She passed out after drinking something! Please help!" He was almost yelling at her. She quickly put her glasses on and told us to follow us.

We got to an empty room and started putting things on her. I didn't know what she was putting on her since Im not a doctor. I just hopes she dies.

"She's going to need some space." The nurse says pushing us out of the room. I look back at Jacob who was covered in sweat and boiling with rage. Ha, still looks cute.

I rub his shoulders, trying to relax him. Man, he was muscular.

"Its just, I like her. No, wait, take that back. I love her." He sat in the nearest seat next to him and put him head in his hands. Uhg! Why did no one like me! Its always the pretty girls right! Even with makeup I dont look good! Wow! Just great! Now this girl is going down!

I hug him, shushing him from talking. He's mine! He hugs me back and with a rasp voice,"Im going home."

I nod and follow him. I tell him where I live and we drive in silence. Once he stops at my house, I kiss his cheek and run to my house. I didn't look back at his reaction at all. Today was fun.