Yandere!Kakashi x Naruto

Yo! So, today I present to you all.. this!! Yeah!! Soooooooo, if you don't like yaoi or yandere stuff like murder, don't read it... but everyone will most likely read this so Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi's p.o.v

The sky, covered with grey clouds. Rain, pouring down from those clouds, lightly hitting the top of my umbrella that I have in my hand, going above of my silver hair. I reached my hand out feeling the little droplets splash onto my glove.

I put my hand back in my pocket, starting to walk to my destination, the training grounds where I know a certain attractive looking blonde will be.

"Naruto.. I'm coming for you..." I smirked under my mask, walking slightly faster then I was before. As I was walking I saw the grounds becoming more clear as I approached. And soon enough I was at the entrance looking at Naruto from a distance.

I studied what he was doing. He was punching a log that was set up along the river. His head was facing down, aimlessly punching the log. I tilted my head in confusion.
"Is he.. upset? Sad? I should check up on him." I concluded, walking up to the blonde.

As I neared I heard little whispers and choked breaths. I looked downward to see his ninja headband on the ground a few feet behind him. I walked up to it and picked it up. I looked at it, smiled and went up to him, patting his shoulder.

Naruto stopped and looked up, staring at my eye, his own eyes glistening with water falling from them, I couldn't really tell though due to the rain.

"H-hey.. Kakashi-sensei.." He looked down and noticed I had his headband in my hand. He looked back up at me. I closed my eye, showing that I was smiling, and handed it back to him. He looked back down again.

Keeping the smile on my face, I tilted my umbrella forward so it was keeping his head from getting anymore rain on it. His Ocean blue eyes looked at me.

"So... what seems to be the problem here Naruto?" I tried to keep it cool, I hated to see Naruto cry.

"O-oh.. w-well.. it's just that.. H-hinata," I cringed at her name, "r-rejected my feelings.. she threw the flowers I gave her to the ground and slammed the door in my face..." He started to choke up again.

I instantly pulled him into a hug, looking at a tree. He hesitated, but hugged back. I felt my cheeks become hot, trying not to take him here and now. I cleared my throat and spoke,

"Don't worry Naruto... I'm here for you, always." I gripped onto him more, thinking to make a little visit to see Hinata later. He patted my back, I held on tighter.

"Uhh.. Kakashi-sensei? I-I ca-an't.. br-breath!" Naruto choked struggling to get released. I, with resent, released the contact that we had. I already miss it.

"Well, I'll see you around Naruto. I'm going to pay someone a... visit." I turned around and poofed away.

-

I smiled.

I put my umbrella away, into a nearby bush. I made my way to a room with a light on still. I used my chakra to walk up the wall. My hands still in my pockets, keeping the smile, rain coming down harder than before.

I peeked inside to see who was in the room.
Lucky for me it was the lucky gal I wanted to.. visit.

I jumped down to the ground, and snuck into the house hold. I rushed to her room and knocked on it. As I waited I plotted to grab her and teleport her to a place where no one goes.

The door opened and revealed Hinata in booty shorts and a tank top. I tched in disgust and grabbed her arm.

-

Poof

As the smoke cloud cleared, she backed away and took out a random kunai she had.

"K-Kakashi-sensei.. wh-what are you d-doing?" She lowered her kunai. I stalked up to her and put both hands on her shoulder. She gasped, her face becoming flustered.

"Hinata.." I pretended to be seductive. I lowered my mask, so she could be distracted by my face. She gasped.

"Y-your face! It's so ha-" at that moment, I cut off one of her arms, blood starting to gush out beneath us. She looked at me, then slowly looked at her arm, lying on the ground.

"W-why..?" She quietly asked, tearing up. I finished my hand signs for  Chidori. I just looked at her.

"You hurt.. the one I love..," I tilted my head, eyes closing slightly with a wide smile, "you deserve.. punishment!" And with that, I used Chidori. Not on her heart.. oh no.. but her disgusting and heartless face.

I put my hand down. I examined the remainder of Hinata before pushing her to the ground. I then did some hand signs to bury her under the earth.

I started walking to Naruto's house.

-

I knocked on his door. He immediately opened up, he looked at me and smiled a bit, making my hear soar to the skies. He moved out of the way to let me in.

"Hey Kakashi-sensei! What's going on?" Naruto asked me, I smiled. But it sooned faltered after realizing.. I knew I couldn't stay in Konoha anymore. So I did the thing I wanted to do the most in my life.

I walked up to Naruto, put my mask down, hugged him by the waist tightly, bringing him close, and kissed him on his soft lips passionately.

He couldn't move, he was shocked. I slid my face down to his jawline, kissing him tenderly. He tilted his head a bit, but then pushed me off of him.

"W-why the hell di-did you do that?" Naruto backed up. I chuckled and moved my mask back up.

"Because... my dearest Naruto..," he gulped,

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhh and that's that! Thanks for reading this! Have a wonderful day/night everyone!!! -S

Up next is an Itachi x Sasuke LEMON
So if you don't like incest, DON'T READ!