I got tagged

So I got tagged by my friend Mudfoxwrites and tolled to say 13 things about me so here ya go
1. I looooovvvvveeeee animals even the hehe blobfish.
2. Me and Ryan my friend in our little world I'm an owl he's turkey and Mark's a chicken.
3. I'm dating a guy named Trevor he's in my garde and were always acting stupid like laughing at stupid things we do.
4. I'm a nerd of a lot of things ships, subnautica, fnaf, animals, and anime.
5. I love to draw and I'll do a book about that.
6. I love blue, and redish purplish look it up.
7. If u ask a question I will answer it.
8. Shows I watch are law and order special victims unit, ghost adventure, paranormal witness , paranormal lockdown, and tanked.
9. Im a fan of legos and the Lego movie.
10. I'm in 6th grade.
11. I may be a girl but I act like a boy Me and my sis are like the queens of burping.
12. I'm still married to my friend Madison and yes Trevor knows he doesn't care cuz Me and mad were married in 4th grade and forgot in 5th when trev asked me out.
13. I had other boyfriends my first Ryan he kept breaking up with me and asking me back and I accept and then he broke up with me so were friends. Xander for 1 day friends now and then trev.
14. I'm adding this one cuz I have 4 dogs and a cat 1. Is a girl pit bull named fraya 2. Boy beagle named Charlie 3. Boy beagle lab he's old and he started to limp and he's 12 4. Black lab I call her my bear cub cuz she's that big and her name is lizzy.

Bye luv ya