Healthy Food

14:32 Me:
Its fine guys, I don't go clubbing and I don't agree with drinking... you guys should go with out me and Snapchat the night to me

I groaned. Relief spread through me as I sent the message to a group chat. It's weird. I haven't known these people long, they're just in one of my classes. We'd just got an assignment back and they were celebrating their "amaaaaazzeee marks". I did pretty well; 75% and I hardly worked...

"Are you A: working hard or B: hardly working!!??" Homer Simpson's voice blares through my head as I giggle like a drunken madman.

At least I can spend the night clearing out my laptop and prepping for tomorrow.

I'm starting work at a lab, The Jeffersonian Institute, the head forensic anthropologist, Dr Temperence Brennan, is letting me document her cases as part of my course requirements of doing a case study of a real murder.

I want to be a forensic criminologist and this will really help me toughen up for when I have to deal with actual criminals.

And it might help me understand more about future cases... Oh my God... one day I'll be a fully qualified criminologist who'll be called on to consult on cases...

I pull my junk file to the little trash can on screen and watch as the computer deletes 532 files

10 minutes remaining. The pop up informs me and I push my chair back and head to my kitchen to grab a snack.

"Let's see what healthy food I've got in here.." I mutter to myself as I lean against the door of my pantry, stroking my chin, pretending I have a beard.

Chocolates, biscuits, a full bottle of Nutella and 3 more spares... so many choices, so little time.

I take a slab of milk chocolate, place it on a tray and scoot over to the fridge. I pull out a Mac 'n' Cheese and pop it in the microwave.

52 seconds later I'm on the couch, shovelling Mac into my mouth while I scroll through the movie channels.

Hot Tub Time Machine 2. Perfect...

I drag myself to bed 2 hours later and pass out. My last coherent thought being: I'm so excited... life is finally beginning!

I hope I'm right...