It's Like, Totes Amaze

"Nd Moodliar. Glad you could make our appointment. Next time, no heels. I don't approve of inadequate footwear in the lab. Surely you would have learn't this in first year?" A sharp voice tickles my ear. Well more like stabs my ear repeatedly like a scorned psycho ex girlfriend.

There she is. Dr Temperance Brennan... The mast- mistress of the mansion. She's just like the lab itself, awe inspiring and kinda amazing... Totally amazing. Totes Amaze dudes.

"My apologies Dr Brennan, I have my takkies, uh, sneakers in my bag". My South African slang slips through, regretfully.

Although, is it really slang? In English I guess it is, but in Afrikaans and the whole of South Africa it's a staple word, we don't really need another word for it because its an indescribable word of which we all know the meaning...

My head's shifted into overdrive. I neeeed to calm TF down.

I slip my takkies on, lace them up, and stand to follow Dr Brennan.

She shows me around the lab, from the viewing deck to the several... Autopsy rooms I guess I would call them. We walk to each of her colleagues' offices

"Jack Hodgins"
"Angela Montenegro"
" Dr Saroyan"

I introduce myself to those unknown and follow Dr Brennan back to her office.

"I expect punctuality, professionalism, and discretion. At all times. We usually work with the FBI, sometimes on historical cases, but those usually go to other departments. Howver there are times I am asked to consult. I will alert you as to when you are needed." She clipped out, 300% business.

A smile, tight but sincere.

"Welcome to the team Ms Moodliar"