Chapter 1: Gossip

Did she just say that to me? Why is he looking at me that way? Are they staring? Do I have something on my face? Why are they laughing at me?

"Did you see what Rachel was wearing today?" They whispered.

"Yeah, did your great grandma give it to you out of her closet this morning?" They laughed, as they saw me watching.

Ouch! Why do people do that? It hurts! Why can't we all get along?

Gossip not only brings the person you're talking about down, but God as well! What if tghe tables were turned? What then? You don't know her life. Maybe her grandma died and she wanted to wear that in rememberance of her. Maybe that's what she likes to wear. Maybe she can't afford clothes and has to share with family. She maybe not want to but she has to.

Have you thought about her feelings or just that you dislike it so you're gonna be a jerk about it?

What if your best friend Bryanna was talking bad about you? She told you she loved your new tatoo, you are in the bathroom when you hear Bryanna and your friend Dominique come in and Bryanna says how much she hated that tatoo. ''She's to young. Plus who gets a tatoo of a snake rapped on a cross? That's so stupid!" That would hurt your feelings. Would it not?

            *authors notes* what you guys think? good? bad? do I just suck? I know It's super short but, I'll write more in my note book and have more for y'all. Vote and comment if you enjoyed thanks guys. #lotsoflove #Peru13