DOn't Kill Me

CHAPTER NEXT

Sky POV

“You know Hamilton, i think he is just trying to keep you safe, i mean he does love you, its just a weird relationship.”

“I know, but it felt like he was controlling me more than loving me. i just need a break. Thats all.”

“okay well, have fun, win the race and buy me some arsenal gear.”

“Really Chloe? You only support them because it includes the words arse and anal.”

“Yeah well...”

“Manchester United is better anyway but sure.”

“Yeah yeah whatever now GO WIN ME SOME STUFF!”

“Bye! Love chu baby gurl”

“Love chu to”

The dial tones of someone hanging up made their way to my ear.

(A/N: Play the song now!)

I sighed and got into my car and made my way to the track. The twenty minute long drive seemed short and speedy. I pulled up to the gate and rolled down my window so the clerks could tick me off the driver list. Once i was signed in, i drove slowly, eyeing up the other drivers and cars as i made my way through the maze of cars, people, and food trucks.

“HEY SKY!” a voice shouted at me from the direction of the pits.

“WHAT?!”

“GET READY TO LOSE YOU BITCH!”

“Thanks, really needed that” i said pulling into my tent. i turned the car off and sat there for a second, glancing at the passenger’s seat, where Zayn should have been sitting, one tear fell silently down my cheek. I quickly brushed all those thoughts aside and got out of the car.

“Hey! We race in ten! Get suited up Sky!” My head-of-pit-crew shouted. I nodded and walked to the changing area and changed into my racing gear. I grabbed my helmet and made my way back to the main room as they were just pushing my Lycoming out towards were we line up. I walked behind them, trudging along as i faintly remembered the boys – my boys laughing last time i took them racing. I smiled at the shenanigans they made and reminisced in the thoughts. My team gave me the okay and i jumped into my car, letting the roar of the engine wash away any sad feeling. We were let into the track for a warm up lap. I moved my car from side to side, losing myself in the track. I moved towards the front as i took up pole position. We all sat there, revving our engines. I started to feel the car not as a car, but as an extension on my body, feeling the way everything worked. The red lights went up and slowly one by one, went out until the all flashed and we were off. The first corner was a breeze, as were the next five laps. I could feel the smile on my face as i neared the second last corner on my last lap. As i pulled out of it, i felt my car being rammed into. I started to lose control of the car and crashed straight into the metre thick concrete wall that surrounded the track at 200kp/h. I felt bones crack, skin puncture and metal groan. Thats when the voices and sound of my radiator made their way to my ears. I heard sirens, cars halting, people screaming and my blood dripping onto the seat.

“ITS GONNA EXPLODE! GET EHR OUT OF THERE!”

I started to panic and realised that this was the end. I smiled as every memory of me and my boys played through my head. My last memory was me and Zayn standing by each other, looking into each others eyes as we slowly leaned in for a kiss.

“I love you Zayn, to Gallifrey and back.” Were my last words as the heat engulfed me.

Zayn’s POV

As soon as she walked out the door, i collapsed to the ground, tears spilling from my eyes, not realising that the boys had just walked through the door. Heart wrenching sobs wracked my body as i tried to hold myself together.

“I didn’t – i need her – im sorry – come back – love you – SKY!” the words tumbled from my mouth as my vision blurred.

“what did you do zayn?” Niall asked me, scared for his sisters safety.

“I – I fucked e-everything up. Thats w-what.” I mumbled, the pain taking over my body as i cried myself to sleep, Louis and Liam helping me up and taking me to my room.

*Time skip*

I woke up the next morning with a stuffy head and a sore heart. I walked to the bathroom and had a shower, letting the water wash away everything. After 20 minutes, i got out and put on some sweats and a jersey. I made my way out to the kitchen and sat down. I felt like a zombie. I must have looked like one due to the way the boys looked at me.

“Mate, i can’t say im on your side, you just hurt my best friend and sister. Yes your like my brother but still, you’ll have to make it better and once you and her are on good terms again, we’ll be closer again okay?” Niall said. “Im not speaking for all of us but i dont think that at this moment i can trust you. my sister was broken, even more now, but you fixed her. Call her now and fix her again. Please”

I looked at him and smiled slightly. I grabbed my phone off the table and dialled her number.

“She’s not picking up, she must be racing.” I said. The boys gave me sad smiles.

“Umm...” they all said.

“How about we have a lazy day.” Harry suggested.

“Great idea!” Liam said, “Lets watch movies and eat fatty food.”

So thats what we did. Until 5pm. We had just finished Pirates of the Caribbean when we decided to watch the news, just incase anything had happened.

“Breaking news! There has been a major crash at a racetrack near kent! Sarah McLoglan has the story. Warning, some of the photos are graphic and viewer discretion in advised”

“Thank you Mike, just a few hours ago, this was a happy track, people everywhere enjoying the racing and having pies in all directions. That was until Timothy Campbell decided to get back at one particular driver for beating him in one race. In the race that they shared, he rammed into her car at the second last corner, the hairpin i am told, and sent her into a metre thick concrete wall. We have been given some footage of the exact moment.”

They showed a car that looked exactly like Sky’s car, going into the wall and exploding.

“We have been given the rights to tell you the name of the girl that was in the car at the time by her pit crew and legal guardians among the crew. Her name is Skylarr Addison, now Horan. She is the sister of Niall Horan, a member of One direction. And the girlfriend of his bandmate, Zayn Malik. Skylarr is currently in ICU in London hospital and was rushed there with a shattered body and many other injuries. We dont know her exact condition but we do know that she has been in surgery, patching her up. Our greatest condolences go out the her friends and family in this time of sadness.”

I froze and realised that she was near, that she was dying and i could possibly be the last time i ever got to see her. We all looked at each other before running to grab our coats and to the car parked outside. We speed towards the hospital. The car trip was quiet. When we arrived, we all had tears going to our faces.

“Hi, umm, Skylarr Horan?” Liam said, as me and Niall were to distraught to speak.

“She’s currently being stabilised. You’ll have to wait out here until the doctor comes and gets you. sorry.”

“Can you tell us her condition? Please?” Harry whispered.

“She was pretty bad Sir.”

At that, we all went and sat down, leaning on each other and crying as we wondered if we would ever see her smile again. Two hours passed and we had no news about her, all our tears had dried up and we were just hiccupping every now and then. The doors opened and someone walked out.

“Skylarr Horan?” my heart stopped.

please dont kill me :/