HEYYYYYYYYYYY *UPDATE*

“Skylarr Horan?” my heart stopped.

Zayn POV

“Im sorry but we dont even know how she is alive. She should have died in the crash, let alone the explosion. But.” The Doctor said as we followed him down the white corridors.

“But?” Niall prompted. My heart was beating faster and faster. I needed her in my life.

“But She is alive and healing. We’ve put her in a coma, so her body can heal itself.”

“Are we allowed to see her?”

“Yes, but she is in a bad condition.”

“Thanks doc.”

We walked into her room and i just fell to my knees, leaning on the door to hold myself up. She had burns on her whole body. There were scars everywhere and she was hooked up to multiple machines. Since the doctors had put her in shorts and a sports bra, we could see the worse of her injuries. She had burns all over her waist, gashes and pieces of metal sticking out of her.

“Those pieces of metal?” i found myself asking.

“Those are in there to keep her body in better condition, to hold everything together.” I got up and made my way to her side. Niall grabbed onto her left hand and i grabbed the other. Thats when we all broke. We were crying our eyes out.

OCTOBER

“Sky, please wake up, we cant stand being without you. Please” I mumbled.

NOVEMBER

“We recorded a new album and released it today. We wrote one song about you. it’s called half a heart. Do you want to hear it? well, I’ll sing it to you.”

DECEMBER

“Merry CHRISTMAS SKY!” we sang to her.

“We got you some roses! And some flowers and chocolate flowers.”

“AND WE BROUGHT YOU GUESTS!”

“Hey Sky!” Robert and Johnny said quietly, taking a hand each. “Please wake up soon.

JANUARY

“So you know how we broke up? I really regret it.”

FEBRUARY

“Please Sky. Wake up.”

MARCH

“We’re going on tour tomorrow Sky.”

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

JANURAY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

“Hey, Sky, tour was great but we missed you.”   i said. I got up. I had to get out. I just couldn’t stand seeing her like this anymore. “I’m sorry.”

I stood up and walked out of the room  that Sky was staying in.

“Sorry” i said as i bumped into someone.

“It’s alright. I’m Perrie Edwards.”

“Zayn Malik.”

MAY

“Will you be my girlfriend Perrie?” I’m sorry Sky.

“I’d love to” and with that, she kissed me.

JUNE

“Happy one month babe!” Perrie said and pulled out a card for me.

“Happy One month.”

JULY

“What was her name?” Perrie asked, as she looked through the photos on my  phone.

“Sky. She is my ex. She’s Niall’s sister.”

“Is she the one they get all sad over?”

“Yes”

AUGUST

“Happy Birthday Niall!” Perrie said as we all went over to his. He didn’t celebrate last year. It was meant to be their first birthday together.

“Thanks Perr.”

SEPTEMBER

“It’s been a while Sky. A year and a half.” I said, holding her hand.

“ZAYYN! I’m hungry! Lets go get food, she’ll be here when you get back.” Perrie said.

“Okay.”

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Getting up, Zayn Malik  took one last look as his former love, the person who held a piece of his heart that his current girlfriend Perrie Edwards could never hold. He walked ot of the door and closed it. as the door locked into place, the constant beeping of the heart machine started beeping faster.

A group of doctors and nurses rushed past the couple as they walked down to the cafeteria. The group of medical people burst into Skylarr Horan’s room and looked at said heart machine. Their attention was taken away by the girl  as they waited to see what would happen.