CHAPTER 9

• Dedicated to My Teacher Dr. Phillips fro putting up with me not doing my work.....

Skylarr POV

I woke up with Zayn next to me. He looked so cute sleeping. I grabbed my phone from beside me. I got the camera set up. Gosh HOTTIE ALERT! I took the photo and sent it to the boys. I looked at the time. It was 8:30.

“Zayn. It’s time to get up.”

“Mmmm...”

I decided that that wouldn’t work. I lay on top of him and started to kiss his face. He started to wake up so i ran my hands up and down his chest. I sucked on his neck. This time he woke up fully. I jumped off him.

“What? You get your share, but i dont get any?” Zayn asked, getting out of bed.

“Oh, i think that you got your share. You look extremely happy.” I said, referring to the bulge in his boxers. “Go have a cold shower. Otherwise the boys will never let you live this down.”

“Fine... see you soon.” And with that he went to have a shower. I grabbed my bag and packed enough clothes for three days. I also packed my bikini, not that i would be swimming due to my stitches.

I got dressed. I put on my dark blue skinny jeans, my purple and gold singlet that has the Lycoming on in with my wins and name. I also put on my snap back with VCC on it, my TOMS and my black jersey with my truck on the back with my name. I grabbed my ray bans and my sac bag and went down stairs. I walked into the kitchen to find Liam, Louis, Niall and Harry each with a pancake.

“You don’t know how much i want to eat those. I used to have them every day for breakfast before this” I said, walking to the fridge and grabbing four 750ml ice tea bottles.

“Is that your truck on the back of your jersey?” Liam asked.

“Yeah, it is.”

“CAN I RIDE IN YOUR TRUCK?!?!” Louis shouted.

“INSIDE VOICES!!” i shouted back.

“CAN I RIDE IN YOUR TRUCK?!?!” Louis whisper-shouted.

“I guess so.”

“When do we leave?” Zayn asked as he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a plate and a pancake. I watched him eat the pancake. He was aware that i was watching him, so he ate slowly and moaned every now and then.

“Hate you Zayn.” I said as i downed two of the ice tea’s in a minute.

“Why do you hate me? How can anyone hate me?” he said smiling innocently.

“You know i can’t eat solids for another two days. All i crave right now is pancakes and cake batter. Now if you don’t mind, i am going to take my pills.” I said. I walked out of the kitchen smiling at myself.

“Dude! You know she loves pancakes!”

“Why did you have to tease her?”

“What happened last night?”

I could tell Zayn was not embarrassed or worried so i decided to take it into my own hands. I walked back into the kitchen with my pills. I got everything out and some extra painkillers. I took all of my pills. After, i still had two painkillers out. I went and grabbed a glass of water. All of the guys looked at me like i was crazy, i mean they just saw me take six painkillers, and now i am going to take two more? No way. I filled the cup with water, picked up the pills and put them in front of Zayn. I put on a straight face.

“Here you are. I think that this should help the pain you felt this morning. Hope that it feels better after. If not, go have another cold shower. That should sort out Mr. Happy.” I said. I walked into the lounge laughing. I heard the boys attack Zayn with rude comments and innuendos. The boys then walked into the lounge, still laughing, with Zayn trailing behind, blushing. They all sat down and looked at the TV.