1.

I fumbled with my keys as Blake sucked the sensitive skin on my neck, and I silently prayed that he wouldn't leave any marks. He nipped at my collarbone and a moan escaped my lips before I threw my front door open. We stumbled inside and he glanced around a bit admiring our extravagant home. Seconds later and his hazel eyes locked onto my own blue orbs and he began kissing along my jawline. I couldn't think straight with his tongue caressing my skin. All I know is that it felt right and I didn't want it to stop.

My hands found their way into his perfectly styled, chocolate brown hair as I led our entangled bodies to the living room. I dragged him to our couch before pulling him on top of me and taking a second to admire his flawless features. The greek god himself smiled back at me and in that moment, I had never felt so wanted in my entire life.

Average was the best way to describe me. I was a seventeen year old nerd, clutz, and virgin, and the last time I checked, guys weren't dying to have a girl like that. I'm not ugly, but I'm not drop dead gorgeous either. I have wavy, dark brown hair, and I don't really bother with makeup. It doesn't help that my large circle of friends are all a thousand times more gorgeous than I am.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for my fantastic grades, popularity and reputation, and my family's wealth, but I felt like it all didn't matter because Blake still wasn't interested in me. There was always going to be someone much prettier than me out there. Basically everyone, my mind adds.

Although I'm clearly insecure with my looks, I can honestly say that I have always loved my eyes. They're blue like my mom's but a more intense version. My mom always says they are as blue as the ocean, the one constant in my life. I could always count on the beach to be my happy place. No duties, no expectations, just serenity. I pushed my thoughts away and pulled his face down to meet mine. I smiled before crashing my lips against his.

You're going to let this go too far, my conscious snaps at me. I'd love to think that I can handle myself but I've had an insanely huge crush on Blake for years. Ever since he moved to our city of Vienna in the eighth grade, I've been hooked. I find every reason to see him, whether it's just walking by his locker in the morning with my friends or parking my car near his. Chances are, my subconscious is probably right. I never would've imagined in a million years that he would be in my house trying to tear my clothes off. We would always hang out after his football games and at random parties but I was sure that I was friend-zoned.

But today, something was different. It was as if something in the air had shifted. One second I'm walking with my closest friend, Mia, to her car and the next, Blake is walking up to me and offering me a ride home. Of course, I'm in for a long FaceTime call with Mia later tonight to explain all the details.

Basically, I couldn't pass up on an opportunity like this. For some crazy reason, Blake is finally seeing me as more than a friend and I wasn't about to ruin this moment. Who knows what it could lead to? I figured that both of my parents have been working late for the past week, since we have our annual 'escape Virginia' beach trip coming up, and my brother is away at college. I was left with an empty house and a hot guy who I couldn't say no to.

I'm pulled away from my thoughts as I feel his hands graze my breasts and go down to the hem of my shirt. Before I know what's happening, my white designer top is being pulled over my head and I'm left in my denim skirt and black lace bra. His tongue fights its way into my mouth and one of his hands moves up the inside of my leg while the other slides up my back to unclasp my bra.

"Blake," I say shakily. He doesn't let up and instead continues kissing me with more hunger and desire. "Blake, stop!" I push him off of me and start to get up.

"Amber, what the hell is your problem?" I ignore his question and pick my shirt up from off the ground and put it back on. "Do you enjoy being a tease or is that just how all virgins are?"

I sucked in a breath at his question, "I'm, I'm not...," I tried bluffing. "I just didn't think we were going to go so fast. Maybe we should just talk or watch a movie or something."

Blake simply laughed and started walking towards the front door. "I've put up with you for so long, I figured this was the least you could do."

I turned away from him to hide my flamed cheeks and a lone tear that had escaped. His footsteps got further and further away before he called out again, "Let me know when you want to do more than talk." I heard the door slam and Iet my sobs take over my body. This was sure to be all over school by tomorrow.

"Son of a bitch," I muttered to myself. I can't believe I got myself into this mess, or how I fell for someone that cold. He masks it well, I reasoned with myself.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Author's Note// Hey lovelies! I'm new at this so you're going to have to bear with me :) I'll eventually figure out an updating schedule and I'll keep you guys posted. Thank you for the reads and make sure to vote and leave a comment on what you think! Have a wonderful day!! xoxo,

Bekah

P.S. I have Amber (Barbara Palvin) pictured above so you can see what she looks like.