Chapter Six

C h a p t e r
S i x

"I like this position," Nicholai breathed in Jay's ear, making him blush. Nicholai growled a little, "You're blushing."

Nicholai was helping Jay workout and currently, they were in a very intimate position. Well, more like Jay was helping Nicholai workout. Jay had finished for the day but Nicholai wanted to keep going. He had the perfect excuse to get closer with Jay. Closer as in physically closer.

Nicholai wanted to do sit-ups and asked if Jay could sit on him to help him to keep in place. Jay was incredibly innocent and agreed. Jay was, in other words, straddling Nicholai.

Every time Nicholai sat up, he whispered comments in Jay's ears. And when he went back down, he would bask in Jay's innocent yet shocked expression. He loved it.

"What if I just held onto your knees instead?" Jay asked Nicholai, his face full of embarrassment.

Nicholai looked up slightly from his position lying down and gave Jay a smile. He placed his arms around Jay's waist and secured him in place so he couldn't move away.

"I'd prefer you right here."

"You're really horny," Jay points out.

"Only for you, Princey." Nicholai gave Jay a loving look, also filled with lust. Jay, as per usual, blushed. He looked away, feeling uncomfortable under Nicholai's intense stare. "Hey, look at me," Nicholai murmured, one hand raising to Jay's cheek and cupping it. He turned Jay's face so they were looking at each other once again.

"Why do you like me?"

Nicholai looked at Jay like he was crazy. But he was also very confused, frowning at Jay's question. "Why wouldn't I like you?"

"Because... I don't know. I'm me. Is it because I'm a Prince?" Nicholai shook his head. "Oh."

"I don't care whether you're a Prince or not. It felt like love at first sight for me and I feel silly admitting this." He got Jay off of him and stood up, leaving Jay sitting on the floor. "I don't like talking about feelings."

Jay stayed on the floor and looked up at Nicholai. "Why not?" Nicholai refused to look at Jay and walked out of the room. Jay was completely baffled and confused. He sat there with his eyebrows furrowed.

He jumped up from where he was sitting and looked at himself. He knew he wouldn't feel any stronger at this moment, he had only worked out once. One time was not going to change anything.

He was in shorts and a T-shirt. Nicholai had suggested to him that he should go shirtless but Jay declined, still not feeling confident in himself. Every time Nicholai worked out, he went shirtless — which Jay loved. He loved it because he could see just how strong Nicholai was and how his muscles flexed all the time. He's just so hot, Jay thought to himself every time.

He looked down at himself again. He was the total opposite. He sighed and walked up to his room. He felt sweaty and gross, so he decided to take a shower.

After he was done showering he walked into his room with a towel around his waist, only to find Nicholai on his bed with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Don't you look good, Princey."

"Shut up," Jay muttered, throwing his dirty clothes at Nicholai.