Chapter Seven

C h a p t e r
S e v e n

As Jay slept, Nicholai busied himself with a visit back to where they use to live. It was a couple of hours away but he knew Jay would stay asleep until he came back.

During the week or so together, he had realised that Jay slept for a total of ten hours every day.

"Celia, hello," Nicholai said with a smile. "I trust that you are well?"

"I am indeed, thank you. And how are you? What brings you here? Is Jay okay?" Nicholai smiled and nodded his head.

"He's absolutely fine, as am I. I wanted to know if you would like to visit Jay and I. I'm sure he would love to see you. He keeps wondering how you are and if you and your man are doing okay." Celia let out a small giggle which almost reminded him of Jay.

"Well, we're doing good actually. My parents want us marrying soon. I want Jay there but... They're not too supportive of that." Nicholai frowned. "I know, Nicholai, I know. I know how to charm them, don't worry. You're invited too. But anyway, this visit?"

"Today, perhaps? He's asleep right now, obviously. I am surprised you're awake."

"Oh, well you know. I have someone keeping me up," she said with a blush on her face. "Do you want me to come now? Because I don't mind."

"Your fiancé is welcome to join."

"Celia, babe! Who's–"

"Nicholai," Nicholai introduced, holding his hand out for her fiancé to shake.

"Austin," her fiancé replied, taking his hand and shaking it. "And who are you?"

"Don't get protective," Celia said, slapping Austin's chest. "He's Jay's boyfriend!"

"Oh, really now? And is that why Jay isn't around? Seemed like a nice lad."

"He is," Nicholai said. "Would you also like to accompany Celia to visit Jay and I? I am sure Jay would love to properly and officially meet you, which I know he hasn't apart from that one time during the party." The two looked at Nicholai wondering why and how he had known that. "Jay does speak to me about things. Now, can I take you both now? I don't want Jay waking up alone."

*~*~*

Jay woke up with Nicholai's arms wrapped around him. Jay stirred around so he could face Nicholai. He smiled when he saw the peaceful look on Nicholai's face. He leaned up and kissed his lips, grinning when Nicholai woke up straight away.

"BlueJay," he greeted in a sexy morning voice. Jay noticed how Nicholai looked very tired. He was confused seeing as Nicholai went to bed at the same time as him and should have gotten enough sleep.

"You look really tired. You've had the same amount of sleep as me. Are you okay? Do you want to sleep more?" Jay's concern in him had made Nicholai's heart flutter. He smiled adoringly at Jay and shook his head.

"I'm fine, Jay. I have a surprise for you, actually. Get up and dressed." Nicholai kissed Jay on the side of his head and motioned for him go get out of bed. "I'll join you in the shower." Jay blushed slightly and nodded his head.