Chapter 1 Moring!

Aphmaus POV
After my mom chased Aaron down for what seemed like forever he finally came home I felt bad soooooo I cooked Aaron dinner since the others just ate a sandwich I did not eat anything but at least I got Aaron dinner. When I saw Aaron walk into the house I welcomed him with my "Hot" voice "AARON GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE NOWWWW!!!!!" * snickers* "ugh fine" he walked in and I used all my might to get him to sit down. Sooooo maybe he might of sat down instead BUT STILL HES LIKE 100000 pounds just not fat but skinny. So he lied down and closed his eyes and I placed his dinner down.

Aaron's POV

I woke up in the morning and I was sleeping on the bed wait then where did Aph sleep? I get up and see
what looks like dinner and breakfast I must of missed both I read the note:

Dear cupcake

Hehehe it's my nickname for you DONT JUDGE since you past out last night I did made you dinner but you didn't wake up so I made you breakfast ❤️

I didn't have glitter 😭😭😭😱

Anyway I slept on the couch last night AND don't worry I didn't sleep with Garroth I slept up on the roof it's so peace full.well love you and hope you in joy your meal

P.s your in luck if you did sleep on the roof then you would have gotten soaked it rained!

After that I ate my breakfast and went out of the room and herd the most beautiful singing voice in the world.

Aphmaus POV

I went to take a shower and when I was in it I was singing but then I herd a door open I was like it's probably not Aaron since it only 7:32am then I herd some one say morning I was like oh shut Aaron herd me sing I blushed. After I was done since I am not going swimming to day I put on a purple tank top white shorts I put my hair back And then I put on purple flip flops on. I walked out and saw Aaron talking to Dante so I ran for it and I think I got away and I saw Katelyn eating pancakes "is there anymore you pig" I said and giggled "APHMAU And yes there are 2 more two for you and none for Aaron" she said I laughed "What!?" She said "sorry it's just I already made Aaron breakfast so nice try hehehe" Katelyn mumble but I couldn't hear her so I just toke my pancakes and stuffed my mouth.