Go! ???

I started to talk in Aaron's voice making it sound dum "UHHHH Bro yo so I need to say hi to Celeste" I started to laugh we played for awhile then Aaron started to make dinner I was so tired I fell asleep.
I wake up with Aaron next to me I smile he's so cute I get dressed I herd a knock on the door so I ran down stairs but tripped I got a rug burn owww I herd a knock again.

Aaron's POV
I wake up hearing a crashing noise at least aphs sa----WERES APH I run down stairs someone is knocking on the door I then see aph hurt on the stairs I pick her up in my Arms and put her on the couch. I open the door I saw MICHI I slam the door and run to the couch aph sits up " who was it"she said" Aaron~Nya I came to say hi and I want to be your girlfriend" Michi said aph holds my arm with her head on my shoulder I blush I could tell she did not want me to move then the door starts to open I turn on the TV high and Aphmau sits up straight like she is the TV hahaha! But I do to the door opens "AARON~ ugh Aphmau I scoot next to Aphmau she dose to we both know Michi is going to sit next to me so it's best we sit next to each other to! Michi rest her head on my shoulder I cringe and move her off me " MICHI GET OUT" I yell moving Michi out the door I slam the door in her face but this time I lock it.