1. What happened?

Blackness...
         Blackness is all I can see, but I hear it all. There's too many voices for me to make out who it was. I could only tell the he, Carl Grimes, was in the room.
        "The good news is that the bullet went straight through," there's another voice I know right away. That thick southern accent is all too familiar, Maggie. "We don't have to open her up."
        What did she mean the bullet went right through? I don't remember being shot or anything.
        "I just want her to be okay and live," Carl said a little quiet, the lowest I've ever heard him talk, worry and fear written all in his voice.
        "We know Carl, we're tryin' our best," Maggie said softly, "I'll leave you alone with her." I then heard foot steps and the cell door closing.
        Carl sighed and I felt him gently grab my hand. "Isabella please, if you can hear me, please pull through this." There was light noise of him crying. "I know you might not love me back, but I love you, and I don't want you to leave me."
       I wanted to jump up and hug him tight, and tell him that I loved him too. But I couldn't. I've had a crush on Carl Grimes since the second I saw him. I just tried not to show it, if I did Daryl, Glenn, and a few of the others would tease me about it.
○●○•°•○●○•°•3 HOURS○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○
          I found enough strength to sit up. I looked around the cell, then I felt a body at the foot of my bed. Carl Grimes.
         "Carl..." I said, my throat scratchy. He quickly look at me. "What happened..?"
         He begin explaining to me, he looked a little upset. I gently and weakly pulled him into a hug.