2. Why now?

Carl and I quickly broke our hug once we heard yelling outside.
       "Stay here, and stay safe," he told me as he stood up grabbing his gun.
       "No, I need to help. You all help me too much for me not to help you all," I looked at him as I started standing up.
       He sat me back down as quickly as I stood up, "it's pretty much our jobs to help you."
       "Then it's my job to help you all."

        "You need to stay safe, I don't want you hurt anymore then you are."

       "I don't care if I'm hurt, I'm going out there." I stood up preventing him from making me sit back down.

      He gave a sighing "fine" and started outside once I grabbed my gun.

      "Śhïť," I mumbled. Rick was down in the field talking to the Governor through the fence. The all the Governor did was say something and swing a sword slicing Hershal's neck. Maggie and Beth held one another close as they cried.
      All hęļĺ let loose, gun shots all over, Carl pulled me over to a spot and we started shooting with the others.

•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•

      We got out, at least six of us. I wasn't able to get out with Carl though.
       I made it out with Lizzie, Carol, Mika, Tyresse, and baby Judith.
       "Why did that have to happen now?" I mumbled to myself as we walked.
     But nobody really had an answer, and Judith just giggled at me. I mean, what else can she really do besides giggle and cry, she's only a few months.