Top 5 Must Reads of The Month!

Today’s post includes the TOP 5 works of the month. Check them out!

#5 The Girl Who Wished To Be Skinny by @DenmarkHarris

This one is a short story which is not just interesting, but also teaches a lot of things. Most of the girls wish to look like models, but remember, looks aren’t everything. People should like you for who you are not for who you become. And, if they like you for who you become, understand that they are fake.

#4 The Quirky tale of April Hale by @demoniblackcat

When you will start reading it, it will seem to be just another story who have read somewhere, but when you will move further, you will be astonished by the plot. Its not just another ‘Good girl-Bad boy’ kind of a story, its more than that. The central characters are not what you will actually think. The story contains unbelievable turns that you can’t tell what will happen next.

#3 Promise by @Invincible_13

This one is a poem written very beautifully by Invincible_13. He has written about the promises a guy makes for a girl so that she can be happy.

#2 You are not alone by @Invincible_13

This one is also a poem written in such a wonderful manner that words can’t explain. And, it is also my personal favourite because it tells you that you are not alone, whatever you do, wherever you are, there is always someone who is looking out for you. I recommend you guys to read it and I can assure you that you won’t regret it a bit.

And…

#1

Is

How Babies are made by @Megabucks

This one is categorized as #1 simply because its awesome! It is absolutely hilarious poem and It made me laugh so hard that I would have never imagined. I have added this one to my library so that whenever I feel low, I can read it and it acts like a medicine for times when you are upset.

@Megabucks gets an interview and a dedication for this one.

Here’s the interview:

1.       Your poem ‘How babies are made’ is selected as #1 poem of the month, how do you feel? Describe in one word

Ecstatic!

2.       What were you doing/thinking when you got the idea to write this poem?

I was seated with my cluttered notebook and a pen, pondering what to write. I aimed to create not only a poem, but one that rhymed, and was humorous. Before long, I had an aha moment--what small children might say if asked how babies are made ;-)

3.       You are such a talented poet. When was the first time that you wrote a poem?

Aaw, thank you. Never really thought of myself as a poet. Hm, that was a long time ago! I think around fourth grade, which would have made me about ten years of age. It was a poem about my mom titled "Moms Are The Best," and it was published in an anthology.

4.       If a magazine editor tells you that they want to publish any one of your poem in their next magazine, then which one would you like to get published?

I would probably choose "Hey You," as I believe it might be my most inspirational poem.

5.       ‘How babies are made’ had made so many laugh and although its your own poem, did it made you laugh too?

I did laugh and smile a few times while writing it. It was a fun process :)

6.       Is there any secret tip which you would like to share with your fans about writing poetry?

I consider myself a novice at it. However, if I were to share a tip, it would be to write from your heart. I'm aware that there are quite a few poetic patterns, but I prefer freestyle...just writing what I feel.

7.       Is there any message you would like to convey to your fans?

For several years, I barely wrote anything creative, and then I discovered Wattpad, meeting some amazing people here. So, I would like to thank them for inspiring me, for encouraging/helpful comments, and lifting my spirits.

Thank you so much all of you guys!

We will post our next chapter soon.

Until then, Happy Wattpading!