Author of the month.

So here's the first part of this newspaper/magazine.

And the Best Author Of The Month Is- @DarknessAndLight aka Kay Darali.

She was born on November 11 and joined Wattpad on August 30 2009. She has received over 300,000 votes till now and has written around 20 excellent books.

Here's a little interview of hers:-

1. You are chosen as the best author of the month,how do you feel?

Honoured. And a little ashamed considering I haven’t written in a while, so I shouldn’t be celebrated! 0_0

2. After writing so many hit books on wattpad, are you planning on publishing any?

Well, the ultimate goal is to get published, but I don’t have complete control over that. I’m working on my side, and we’ll see how things go.

3. Among your own books, which is your favorite?

Probably ‘Our Love Will Be Remembered’ because it was fun to write and Tristan is crazy therefore I love him.

4. You have a huge amount of fans. Was it difficult to get noticed in the beginning?

Yes. Also, we were a lot less on the website in the beginning, so getting 30,000 fans when I started was unimaginable. I remember people with a 1000 fans and I kept thinking, “Wow, I’ll never have that many people reading my stuff” so yes, I didn’t become instantly popular. It took me a few months to get a decent fanbase.

5. Who inspired you to write?

Well, maybe my father because I grew up with him telling me crazy bedtime stories he’d invent on the fly, so I guess that made me a story teller and that ultimately pushed me to write.

6. Who are your favorite wattpad authors?

All the people I follow! :)

7. Your work is beyond perfection. Would you like to share some secret tip?

Write, write, write, write? I don’t know. I don’t really have good tips. When I write, I put down a huge chunk of dialogue and then I write around it. Basically, I see the scene in my head and I hear my characters speak, so I put down their dialogue and then I add the description of what I see happening. That’s really all I do, all the time. And I think about my stories, pretty much all the time too. 

8. How has been your wattpad journey till now? Express in one word.

Unbelievable.

9. What do you plan on doing in future?

Self-publish “I Sold Myself to the Devil for Vinyls… Pitiful I Know” hopefully using a shorter name and get my master.   10. Lastly, Would you like to give your fans some message? I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D

(Well, your fans love you too :D)

_________________________________

Please do tell us if you like the new Wattpad newspaper.

I hope you guys like it. Till then,

Happy Wattpading!