That's What Brothers Do

Sorry for mistakes!

Enjoy!
-----------------------------
Three Weeks Later

It's been 3 weeks since me and Tyler have gone "Missing" in Chicago, we knew because news travels fast, but we're having the time of our lives here in California!

Right now me and Tyler are on the beach with our drinks getting a suntan laid back in a thrift store beach chair, I drop a lime in my chrome, my black hair has been turned to blonde to change my appearance, along with Tyler's.

Then I turn to Tyler, his skin is tan along with mine, he turns to me, "I can't believe it! We got away from Ironhide and those others!" He cheers pulling his sunglasses off with a smile, we both are still shocked that we got away. But I was missing home but Tyler kept me company while California took all of my cares and worries away.

Then Tyler panics, "What?" I ask, "Ironhide!" He yelps, "He won't recognize us," I say, "He's coming this way!" Tyler yelps, my eyes widen then I hear a girl call screaming:

"That's them Ironhide!"

Ironhide starts running towards us!

Me and Tyler both get up and run with our stuff, I am barefoot running through California. Why did they want us? Because a week ago we had gotten a call from WILLIAM LENNOX! Asking us strange questions like "How do you know about the Autobots?" Or "Why do you run?~" he literally sings! That part scares the crap out of me! Gave me nightmares for a week!

We run all the way back to the hotel, pack our things and check out, another place here we come! We catch a cab but Tyler wasn't so lucky, he got caught! I stop then go to Tyler but Tyler yells for me to run, I grab his bag he dropped and ran.

Tyler's POV

I am scared out of my mind, one of the Autobots caught me! I told Alexis to run and she did taking my bag, I knew Alexis would make it. We have ran away together before, I was the one who was always caught by the cops, I did it for Alexis, I didn't want her to have any bad things on her record when she got older and nailed her a nice high paying job, Alexis has always been a sister to me since we've been with one another, since we were a twinkle in our Daddy's eyes.

I am cuffed and then picked up by my arm, I watch as Alexis disappears into the crowd of people ahead of me, I strike, I trip the Autobot who had me making them land face first on the ground, I quickly grab the keys to the cuffs and run, "OH FRAG!" The Autobot yells, it sounds like Jazz!

I really like Jazz in a bro way, but when he's chasing me and my sis across the country he can kiss my aft as what they call it!

I run to the train station just in time seeing Alexis jumping on the train, Ironhide pushing through the crowd to get to her, I run and jump on the train right when the door closes, Ironhide growls seeing me on the train then Jazz runs up.

Alexis drags me to a seat and gets the cuffs off, I flip both of them off at the window, Alexis hugs me and cries, "I got ya sis," I sooth holding her in my arms.

But what we didn't know was that two Autobot frontliner twins were on the same train following us....

Moments Later

Alexis's POV

We had made it to Texas, me and Tyler were the first ones off the train then Tyler ushered me to get into a cab, "Please hit the gas!" Tyler orders when both of us are in the cab, "I haven't see two run aways like you in a long time," the driver says trying to start a conversation, I look at Tyler curiously, he leans over and whisper in my ear, "I've got three words for you," He whisper, "Autobot. Frontliner. Twins." He pulls back.